Pirate 4x4 banner
161 - 180 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thank you for responding. And yes, I am still interested and will give you another call.

Also, I know you are very busy. That is why I left it up to you to call back or respond to my e mails when you had a chance. But 2 weeks was pushing it and that is why I felt you just for got about me. I didn't think that I had to keep hassling you to be worthy of having a set of Stazworks.

And, I did do a search on your posts and I noticed you responding to questions on this thread just as I was thinking of e mailing you again because I got no response. So naturally, being a little pissed at the time I posted here to get your attention. Not because I was trying to slander you. Maybe not the best of things to do, but not having time to chase you down, it seemed to be my best bet at the time.

As for me cheap shotting you about not working with women.....
You'll have to understand, being in the wheeling sport, women who know what they're doing and have their "own" rigs are few and far between. There aren't many of us out there. One of the things I have personally had to deal with is being ignored and not having calls returned from vendors because they assume what is not true. And a good number of men on the trails don't think I "women" should be there unless they show their boobies. So, not knowing you personally, and feeling ignored I thought you may be one of these people. So you'll have to forgive my assumption.

Just defending my points, so you don't make me look like an ass.

Talk to you soon......

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Just to let others know, I only get so much time to reply to mail a day and some days none at all.
So if you need to speek right away just give a call. Other wise I will get to you as soon as I can.
militarYota, I will try and get your PM replied to later today or tonight.
John

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
John, just curious if you make aluminum double-bead locks, yet? Or if you have any interests/plans to in the future? I love your rim designs and products, but would love to save a little weight and fight the rust up here in NY with aluminum.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
I do make one size alum. beadlock. it is a 16x6 with a lot of back spacing.
It is a military aplication and wont work for most other people. Probably in another 6-9 months I will get a little more into doing aluminum wheels. Right now it would be too much for me to deal with.

John

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
JOHNS351C said:
I do make one size alum. beadlock. it is a 16x6 with a lot of back spacing.
It is a military aplication and wont work for most other people. Probably in another 6-9 months I will get a little more into doing aluminum wheels. Right now it would be too much for me to deal with.

John

Thanks John. I really am not looking for new rims until spring time anyways, just looking to see whats around. But when you do start to get into doing Alum. let us know. Thanks Again

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
The rim itself will be wraped up next week then its off to powdercoating.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
Mohadeab said:
cool beans..could ya get a spy pic for me??
I will post a pic before they go to powdercoating for you. It will be more towards the end of this week though. We had a setback with them. The machine shop put a 8 lug pattern in the by accident so I had to get more plates cut right away. I should still have the rims mostly done by the end of this week.

On other news I dont know if anyone is interested in dually 20's?
I just got a job building 50 20" dually wheels for fully armored F550's
This will open up a whole new line of wheel options for the begining of next year. I will post pics of them when get the prototype one done.

John

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 ·
jchio said:
John, do you have pressed centers for Hummer wheels with a mog pattern? If so what models, and price?? please PM me!

thanks

Sorry guys I have not been checking this that often yet.

I do have mog hummer centers pressed. Just got the capability about a month ago actually. most any of the designs and will run 85$ ea.

Hummer inserts run 50$ ea. be sure and specify tire when ordering. I guess the 42 IROK's are a bit on the thick side.

Rock rings non installed run 45$ ea.

Mohadeab- Yor pic will follow very soon. your rings will be finished today.

Nickm- 5 inserts run 250$ and shipping runs 26.15$

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #179 ·
Well I havn't had much for news or updates in quite a while so her you go.
We just started doung 20" dually double beadlocks for armored F550's. So now we can do the same for enyone else. In any bolt patern and back spacing.

What do you guys think, I think they turned out looking prety tough.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Sending ya a PM right now.

JOHNS351C said:
Nickm- 5 inserts run 250$ and shipping runs 26.15$

161 - 180 of 242 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.