Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked this up today.... (well, in 7 days I pick it up)

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I was in the PX looking at it... thinking "I wish I had my tax return, $700 is a good price"

Then he says to me... "we have the new *take it home today card*... its different than your star card".

I ask what its for... "well its really for furniture and appliances, but you can use it for a gun"

I applied, I was approved. I bought this and bought the wife a Savage .270 w bushnell 3-9x40 scope for $320. That was a pretty good deal.

·
Debauchery Wizard
9,852 Posts
Damn, I was looking at one for $550 a few months ago(online)....Obama really knows how to sell em. How's it shoot?

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, I was looking at one for $550 a few months ago(online)....Obama really knows how to sell em. How's it shoot?

I did a lot of looking to see how that price as and seen a few months ago people were paying about $630-$670... considering no tax, and they are going for over $1,000 now I felt good about it.

No idea how it shoots yet. Waiting for background to come back.

·
Registered
442 Posts
i have a FN-P9 that shoots lights out. I know they made a few changes with the new line and I have only had the chance to fondle a couple of them, but they are great pistols.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I want one

I just don't want another bottom feeder to keep up with. I passed on a Tactical in FDE for 600 a few weeks back and I regret it deeply now!

·
Learn to swim
850 Posts
Nice. As long as it says 45acp it's good in my book.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just don't want another bottom feeder to keep up with. I passed on a Tactical in FDE for 600 a few weeks back and I regret it deeply now!
That's a smoking deal!

Thanks to everyone else. This will be my first semi-auto pistol. I have a .38spl and had a .357 revolver.

I'm kind of a hypocrite now, always messed with people that spent this kind of money on a hand gun.

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
I should probably just Google it, but what's the difference between the FNP and FNX?

Edit: it appears the differences are reliability upgrades and a different magazine design, still 15 rds but not interchangeable between the two.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yep, just mechanical upgrades from what I seen.

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
My FNX-40 on the left and wife's PX4 Storm on the right. Going out either tomorrow or Friday to try them out.:smokin:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I own an FNX-9 and love it. When first looking at what to get the reviews were what sold me on them. That and the price too. :smokin: Congrats!

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
runnerboyy:16303497 said:
I really want a fn .45

Does anyone know if there is a threaded barrel available? Or should I go ahead and get the .45 tactical? The tactical is damn sexy..
Midwestgunworks.com should be able to help. Or sgtstrykerusmc on fn forum.net

1 - 20 of 30 Posts