Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was planning on building my new trailer, but then this one came along. 32' deck, 4' dove tail, diamond deck floor, 2 7k axles with brakes. and the best thing was the price 2500 bucks. damn that was the best deal i have had in a while. mike

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
o yea, it has never hauled anything yet. a virgin, i feel so special.

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Pretty sweet:D

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Looks good. I don't see many bumper pulls that long. No doubt a great deal. Fata$$ Toyota is gonna be pissed! He has been looking for one like that.

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
Wow, that has to be the longest bumper pull I have ever seen.

COOL

I wouldnt pull that with anything less than your dulley.

Now get a 40' motorhome to pull it.:D :D

Dan

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea, it is a pintel hitch. i need the bed for the cab over camper. i throw my kids in it going down the road. i make much better time that way. mike

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
gunracer1 said:
yea, it is a pintel hitch. i need the bed for the cab over camper. i throw my kids in it going down the road. i make much better time that way. mike
They'd throw you in jail for doing that here. All childern must be belted here.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Ahhhhhh, no wander you were hoppin' that diesel up. How much does that trailer weight empty? Were there any others for sale or just the one??

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they have been trying to sell it for the last 6 months, but they wanted 5k. i caught them when the really wanted to get rid of it.
i have went all over texas, oklahoma,colorado and new mexico with my kids in the camper without a problem. as i understand it, you must have a way to communicate with them and you are fine. but i really dont know the laws in other states.
but i will be cool to haul two rigs and all my gear easy.mike

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i would guess the trailer weighs in about 3500 to 4k. mike

·
Premium Member
10,659 Posts
No they don't need belts in a cabover. You can even ride in a 5thwheel trailer so long as you can talk to the driver.
Nice score!

·
Registered
423 Posts
damn - just cuz its legal you would still let your kids ride "loose" in the back ??????

·
Registered
792 Posts
wow Mike that is the $HIT...... what crack-head did you buy that off of? and its brand new??? Geesh think of how much the materials alone cost....... Let me know when I can give you some money for that old Whoopti Landcruiser down the road a little.... First the Duece,,, ya ya ya ya ya ya ya

Congrats.....

Rick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts