·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7.3 diesel, needs a bit of work as you can tell. And a turbo bad

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
thats strange...your already wireed up for a Tach but dont have one on the dash...(sensor sticking out next to oil fill cap)..

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
I had that trucks twin. I trashed it because i thought the motor blew. Come to find out it just twisted the rod off of the oil pump.(351w). I about cry thinking about it.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The donor truck had a tach wanderer

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
The donor truck had a tach wanderer
ya know that tach pickup is worth a little bit of money dontcha???:grinpimp:

but since you aint usin it...I'll send ya my cap off the van and pay yer shippin for the pickup...:D

Im gettin ready to ditch the auto in the van..the C6 rally robs the power from her (from what I've read/been told on oilburners.net)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I plan to put a tach in it, an aftermarket tach will need that lead right? I am thinkin about ditchin the c6 too

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Teh C6 sucks for sure...get yerself a ZF and be done with it!

Ryan
yup..got the one sittin in the garage with a t-case for the van...:grinpimp:

I plan to put a tach in it, an aftermarket tach will need that lead right? I am thinkin about ditchin the c6 too
yup you'll need the sensor and those leads...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey man truck looks good and it sounds good too. I never found that grille for you, sorry. I must have trashed it. I'd ask Walter Floch, he pry has one around their place. :) Is that bog thing out there next weekend? We should bolt my TSl's up to your truck, with a little sawzall triming of course. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
lol theyd fit :D Wanderer I went and took a look at one of my spare injection pumps and it has a tach pickup. PM me

Edit: The bog is next sunday, we're roasting a whole pig

·
Registered
92 Posts
who is we? Wade was saying he's gonna spool the yota for it. I'm not sure if he realizes what that exactly means :D

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol He said something about that, I wonder how long his cv's are gonna last:laughing: Wayne and walter I think are gonna roast it

·
Registered
92 Posts
that's cool, i trust those two. Hey wade said something about you putting some lift on his ford for your project? What happened to the SAS explorer? Wade also said he wanted to "borrow" the TSL's if you put the lift on it. personally i think it's big enough

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea he wants a 4inch on it and some 40 inch mickeys. I say start cuttin. I think now that I have most of the parts I am just gonna do the Sploder

·
Registered
92 Posts
you gonna use those badass track bars for it? hehe If you put some good heims on it they should do good. when you starting on it. If you want to help me clean the shop we can try to find room out here.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think I am just gonna haul it out to bubbas

You mean those fuckers :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
yea those fawkers. yea that's cool. Start working on that bitch, then maybe next spring we can go wheel our junk.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts