Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Ahhhh, just what I have been looking for.:D Those look good. Linky no worky......So how much were they and how long did they take to get? Do they come unfinished? Is it a heavy wheel? etc.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
mine came unfinished....but i think frankie can paint or powder coat them for $......i like spray paint tho....it's easy to patch up....you should have your wheels from him in 1-2weeks....his was the best price i could find for a comparable wheel.....way under mrt's allieds or trail ready's:D
try the link again....it worked for me
or try Frankies

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
thanks zukiboy. funny i thought you had a toyota :D
maybe i should do a pbb. wheel give away like jesse:confused:

the wheels are very heavy dutty!!! .165 locks the five lug and 6 lug look like zukiboys the 8 lug are round holes the 2.5 ton are 1/2'' plate centers the hummer centers are 4140 3/8 alloy .
price on request .
custom built to your order;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Sweet!

Frankie's got it going on. Those are gonna look good on my rig! Frankie, you gonna be ready for some of the practice weekends in March? I know you plan to make a splash this year with a lighter comp rig!

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
4140 cro moly beadlocks...now there is a camo proof set of wheels. nice. :D i like the way the bolt heds are shrouded

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Re: Sweet!

SpaceGhost said:
Frankie's got it going on. Those are gonna look good on my rig! Frankie, you gonna be ready for some of the practice weekends in March? I know you plan to make a splash this year with a lighter comp rig!
pratice on the weekends:eek: i will still be puting this thing together in the parking lot in aprill:flipoff2:
your wheels are in the works should ship by friday ;)
well where are we putting this 50"x30" frankies off road sticker:p

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
camo said:
4140 cro moly beadlocks...now there is a camo proof set of wheels. nice. :D i like the way the bolt heds are shrouded
well we will see when you get yours .
but they are frankie proof:D

·
Registered
18,896 Posts
Best, simplest solution yet to exposed bolt-heads?

Keep making these in 2 years when I can finally $$$ mine frankie. Way cool.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
rusted said:
Best, simplest solution yet to exposed bolt-heads?

Keep making these in 2 years when I can finally $$$ mine frankie. Way cool.
well after i get this erocc buggy together and recoop i will do a pbb give away your wate may be shorter than you think.
plus i have a killer price cheaper and better than you think;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Re: Sweet!

frankie finland said:
pratice on the weekends:eek: i will still be puting this thing together in the parking lot in aprill:flipoff2:
your wheels are in the works should ship by friday ;)
well where are we putting this 50"x30" frankies off road sticker:p
Get busy, you're gonna want to practice aren't ya! 50x30, hmmmmm guess I'll be needing those roof panels after all, ads best seen during carnage rule!

·
Registered
5,545 Posts
DAMN!! I didnt get a sticker:confused: I bought wheels and some extras. What the hell. No customer follow up. :flipoff2:

Dan

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
sorry dan your sucker is in the mail:D i mmeen sticker:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Sweet!

SpaceGhost said:

Get busy, you're gonna want to practice aren't ya! 50x30, hmmmmm guess I'll be needing those roof panels after all, ads best seen during carnage rule!
i would love to go practice going from a 5100 lbs reaper to a 2600 to 3000lbs ? buggy is a big change for me.
but i have a shop full and a parking lot full of jeeps tobuild and gears to set up cages to build lots of customers these days no more workin on dump trucks all 4x4 's now thank god !!!
so this leaves me less time for the erocc buggy but i am building it as fast as i can.money is tight as well just because i have a off road shop peaple think money is no object but i have a famaley just like every one else that i must feed first. ;)
but any way i plan on a strong showing at erocc !!!!!

this will be on our buggy!!
tho you walk threw the valley of deth have no fear frankie finlands been there ....

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Dude, just cause you got a shop doesn't mean you got too much $$$. It's just like a job but more liabilty and you work for a bunch of people (customers). It has it's benefits, but getting rich isn't one of them. Glad you are working on stuff you like, now hire some more big ass rednecks and get busy!

Don't ferget to take care of momma first! I know who the boss is in my house, and it ain't me!

·
Registered
824 Posts
nice lookin' wheels there zukiboy :flipoff2: i'll be down shortly to help you get the rest of your sh*t together so you can actually wheel the thing

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Mine are being built now. That's quick turnaround for custom wheels! Frankie called me yesterday and told me he can get 3" backspacing without flipping the wheels!

Should have pics up a few days after I get them. Now to decide if powder coating is worth the time delay.

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
SpaceGhost said:
Mine are being built now. That's quick turnaround for custom wheels! Frankie called me yesterday and told me he can get 3" backspacing without flipping the wheels!

Should have pics up a few days after I get them. Now to decide if powder coating is worth the time delay.
3" backspacing without flipping the shells, good deal!!!! :D

Don't powder coat them. I found this awesome Krylon pink that will be the sh!t :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts