Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Down in Moab right now just got back from a day of wheeling and resting up for tonight. We change our plan, we have done rustynail so many times we are headed out to BFE tonight.
Here are a few pics from the last 2 days, I will keep updating for the next few we are down here.
Ran Pritchett yesterday

Attachments

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Have a few:beer: :beer: :beer: on me.

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jim and I ran the trail on the right when you enter Upper Helldorado last year. That is one HELL of a climb out. We both winched at the top.

Also, Britney Spears is wicked.

Have FUN!

Yea thats suicidal tendencies I think. BFE is a great place.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well this is it for tonight, gotta get some rest before the night run. I did not exactly get good sleep with Justin (Jnau99) Snoring like a dam chain saw I dam near threw a rock at him at 4AM, and it was kinda cold too.

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
What are the headlights you are running in your 40? I need something better than the stock bulbs in mine, and those look like the ticket.

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Pretty dumb move, maby but some times you just gotta say WTF. I personaly did not have the balls. He drove all the way in turned around and drove out. Pretty cool/insane/stupid/whatever. Others for sure have done it, there are tracks in there. Goes back 100 yards or so

Attachments

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Pretty dumb move, maby but some times you just gotta say WTF. I personaly did not have the balls. He drove all the way in turned around and drove out. Pretty cool/insane/stupid/whatever. Others for sure have done it, there are tracks in there. Goes back 100 yards or so
My rig must be really tall. I tried but the mountain would have come down on me if I jammed my cage any further in there!!!!

BFE is the only place worth visiting.

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
Wouldn't do it, not with my luck..............

1 - 20 of 38 Posts