Pirate 4x4 banner

New Years from Moab 2007

2K views 37 replies 12 participants last post by  RustyNailJustin 
#1 ·
Down in Moab right now just got back from a day of wheeling and resting up for tonight. We change our plan, we have done rustynail so many times we are headed out to BFE tonight.
Here are a few pics from the last 2 days, I will keep updating for the next few we are down here.
Ran Pritchett yesterday

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
Well this is it for tonight, gotta get some rest before the night run. I did not exactly get good sleep with Justin (Jnau99) Snoring like a dam chain saw I dam near threw a rock at him at 4AM, and it was kinda cold too.

#15 · (Edited)
Pretty dumb move, maby but some times you just gotta say WTF. I personaly did not have the balls. He drove all the way in turned around and drove out. Pretty cool/insane/stupid/whatever. Others for sure have done it, there are tracks in there. Goes back 100 yards or so

Attachments

#28 ·
Went back out to BFE for the day. My rig was the only one left running so goofing off out there made sense. I did shear a grade 5 bolt in my 3 link but 10 min it was fixed with a grade 8 out if the tool box.
Who had done the rail slide there? That thing is fun!:laughing: we all had to take a turn driving my ride.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.