Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried asking this in my buildup thread but got no response. I removed my my fuel hardlines earlier in my build to make room for certian modifications. Now I'm trying to put everything back together using only fuel hose and can't remember which lines went where. Here is a pic

I know the bottom line is the high pressure line, but where do the 2 low pressure lines go? One to the charcoal canister, the other to the back of the engine, right? But which one goes to which?

·
Registered
271 Posts
I tried asking this in my buildup thread but got no response. I removed my my fuel hardlines earlier in my build to make room for certian modifications. Now I'm trying to put everything back together using only fuel hose and can't remember which lines went where. Here is a pic

I know the bottom line is the high pressure line, but where do the 2 low pressure lines go? One to the charcoal canister, the other to the back of the engine, right? But which one goes to which?
since you've got it apart already, take the fuel pump bracket off, the line that goes all the way into the tank is going to be your return line, the line that just stops at the top of the over is the vent, i'm pretty sure that goes to the charcoal canister.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm pretty sure its the outer one that is for the cannister. I would just pull it off and check it out. The one with the tube is the return line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts