Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an 85 toyota with 3" lift i want to go higher but i need a draglink. Is their a draglink i can buy that will allow me to go from 3" to 5" with the same draglink.Im going to get springs and shackles and my lift will be around 3-5". I dont have the money for x-over right now.What kind of draglink do i need.I need to be able to put it on with my 3" and use it up to 5". (I searched)
My finished lift will be in the 4-5 range

·
Registered
303 Posts
Im not totally sure but I would think that just a regular old drop draglink should do it. Got mine from 4 wheel parts for around 70 bucks. I havent done crossover on mine yet and let me tell you your not going to be happy if your rig flexes well with stock steering. 2nd trip out I turned my tierod into a giant U. Depending on what direction I turned it would either straighten out or bend back into position. I ended up having to leave it and come back the next day with a piece of angle iron and make it so I could turn again. Good luck though. If I could do it over I would have waited another month, or two or more to pick up some good crossover.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts