Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am new here, but I have a 62' scout 80 all wheel drive, 152, 3 speed, twin stick, anyway it only has 37k original miles, I bought it from the original owners. They bought it new in 62 fromt the IH dealer in my Local town....MENDOTA IL, for anybody who knows where that is. Anyway it has the half top on it and is basically a little truck. I was just wondering if anybody could tell me much about it? Like what axles, transfer case, transmission and so on. Another ? is the brakes need to be bled out. How hard is this to do and is it just like bleeding out any other brake system? Oh yeah and the Scout starts right up and runs like a champ! I have it registered to drive it but the brakes have no pressure right now!

·
Registered
129 Posts
The best thing for you to do!!!!!!!! sit back shut up and go with it.... Your flamin is about to start... close your eyes cus there about to be plucked right out of the sockets from your a** just beware.. there are other sites to get your info from I recomend binder bench. fallow these instructions closely!!!! :mad3: :grinpimp:

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
deputydawg said:
The best thing for you to do!!!!!!!! sit back shut up and go with it.... Your flamin is about to start... close your eyes cus there about to be plucked right out of the sockets from your a** just beware.. there are other sites to get your info from I recomend binder bench. fallow these instructions closely!!!! :mad3: :grinpimp:

cool it noobie :flipoff2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts