Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I feel like a newbie asking this kind of question, but I don't know where else to find the correct answer. I have been on the trail with my rig now three times in three different states and for the most part it has performed flawlessly.But, with actually wheeling a rig instead of web-wheeling, parts are going to wear out and break.

One of the parts that needs to be replaced is the stock power steering pump on my 350. I know that I can go to a junk yard and pick up another one for cheap, but I would rather have a new or reman one for the ease of finding it and also for it being clean from the get go. I am leery of picking up one from any of the major auto monkey stores since I have heard horror stories of have to replace them 10 times over. So, I ask the gods of the cruiser and auto parts world that inhabit this forum, where are you finding new or reman power steering pumps that are going to last? I know that I could spend a good bit of time searching for this answer, but I figured that I wouldn't come up with much since I am not upgrading anything and just replacing a stock part.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts