Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know XJ is a cherokee, but what are the YJs, TJs, ZJs? i know either the YJ or TJ has coils but dont know which one

·
Registered
11,871 Posts
CJ-first Jeep in mass production for public, leaf sprung
YJ-2nd, has square headlights and leaf sprung
TJ-current wrangler, coil srpung
ZJ-first Grand Cherokee
WJ-current Grand Cherokee
KJ-Jeep Liberty

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
not to forget

MJ comanchee truck

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Don't forget what started it all - M38s and A1s. Mail Jeeps are DJs. YJs run SUA leafs at all corners and square headlights; TJs run coils at each corner and round headlights. BTW, this belongs in the Newbie Gen. 4x4 forum, slackers.:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Please DO NOT confuse me, the original PYRO with this newbie that thinks it's OK to ask this nonsence and also thinks it's OK to have a username that's way to close to mine. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hah sorry man. i dont care bout flaming as long as i get answers. for fucks sake, i even titled the thread newbie question if you didnt want to waste your time

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
pyros46290 said:
i dont care bout flaming as long as i get answers.
So,,,, you don't care about the rules of this BB,,,as long as you get your answers?,,,,,,,, interesting,,,,,,,,,,,

That's a reason I said what I did up above

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PYRO said:

So,,,, you don't care about the rules of this BB,,,as long as you get your answers?,,,,,,,, interesting,,,,,,,,,,,

That's a reason I said what I did up above
no i said i dont care about flaming

·
Registered
249 Posts
Is it just me or does their seem to be even more LAME ASS questions in the Jeep forum since the Newbie forum opened?????:mad:

Posting in the newbie section does not mean you won't get the answer you are looking for:flipoff2:
Cord

·
Registered
254 Posts
legit

Seems like pyros46290 asked a legit question. After all the thread was titled “Newbie question”. Why would any normal BB user thrash?? I didn’t know the answer but now I do thanks to 1badz71.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts