Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gettin rid of my 85 toy and i just got a jeep wrangler YJ with the square headlights, and im really excited about a new project. Tight on money what do ya guys think i should start with?? any info appreciated

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
to start you should find a pair of waggy d44,gears, lockers, do a soa,and put some 35's on it. with that you should be pretty set up.

·
Registered
775 Posts
88 mangler hit it on the head.. Thats would be a great start. Its cheap, and its very effective for someone on a tight budget.
So if you dont like the idea of 88 mangler, what are you wanting to do.. Thought cheap and easy were what you were looking for.

·
Registered
318 Posts
umm might help if u would let us know what tire size u would like to run, do you have any fab skills, do u know the diff between a u bolt and u joint?

kolby

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
to start you should find a pair of waggy d44,gears, lockers, do a soa,and put some 35's on it. with that you should be pretty set up.
Same thing I got and I like it alot.

too easy, and cheap...
Then maybe some Mogs? And ditch the leafs for coilovers and some KC Lights.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
85xtracab said:
Gettin rid of my 85 toy and i just got a jeep wrangler YJ with the square headlights, and im really excited about a new project. Tight on money what do ya guys think i should start with?? any info appreciated

I think you should go buy a pair of panties, go to www.jeepsunlimited.com and ask the other nerds there what they thin YOU should do with YOUR jeep.

How is it I have to be the one to come in here and clean house?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts