Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 2868 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome, Newbies!

Please check in HERE before posting elsewhere on the board.
This is to prevent each and every newbie from posting his or her
own "Hi, I'm new here!" thread. These things become a nuisance,
and tend to slow down the board.

Remember to include your First Name, Rig, and any information you
care to share about yourself.

If you are sick of the annoying pop-up banners (They are annoying,
but Lance, the Owner, needs to pay the bills around here somehow!),
and would like to support the best bulletin board on the Internet,
check out this link: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/payments.php

REGULARS: The Management has requested ONLY NEWBIES POST HERE.

·
Registered
600 Posts
wow look at all the stupid newbies posting in one big newbie thread!! this is my second round of NEWBness since my damn screenname from the past got fawked up with my damn computers...damn these things damn them to hell!..oh yeah...and hi
or maybe the pirate tribute would be more appropriate:flipoff2:

·
Registered
35 Posts
been lurking on the board for a long time now....now i guess i gotta be a member to do that so here i am....sporting a 91 yj, dana 44's, locked in the rear....33's to keep things interesting.....it's still a daily driver....from down here in san diego...thats about it....oh yeah :flipoff2: always wanted to use one of those little guys......now bring on the 35%

·
Registered
159 Posts
Been a PBB lurker for a while now, but now I am a registered lurker.:p
Got a 97 TJ Sahara with 3" RE, 33" Dunlop Mud Rovers, 767's, Warn RockerGuards and that's about it til the Minister of Finance allows more mods.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Been a lurker for a while guess I thought I'd try my posting skills.
I got a 88 Toyota 4.3, turbo 350 tranny, waggy front springs, chevy rear , lincon and detriot locked. The P.O.S. is broken with both front berfields, transfercae output shaft, twisted and bent rear axle housing and bent leaf springs. I 've had everything to fix it for the last month or so but can't get off this damn computer long enough to work on it . So thanks alot PBBer's.:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
50 Posts
:D Ok hi again...

Name: John

Rig(s):

89 'Red' Toyota Extra Cab, Full width Dana 44, Dual Case, JPeater 4:1, Locked Front and Rear, Flat Bed, On-Board Air, Big Tires, etc., etc., etc....

94 'Red' Toyota Standard Cab, Inferior Front Suspension, 3" Body Lift / 4" Suspension Lift, Big Tires.....

I am on the board everyday, but don't post to often. Some how my former member name was lost or something. ' Red Rock Crawler'

·
Registered
76 Posts
UP_ROKTOY said:
wow look at all the stupid newbies posting in one big newbie thread!! this is my second round of NEWBness since my damn screenname from the past got fawked up with my damn computers...damn these things damn them to hell!..oh yeah...and hi
or maybe the pirate tribute would be more appropriate:flipoff2:
Hmm, Me too, sucks don't it

:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Why should I post in the newbie thread when just under my damn screen name, it says newbie. WTF? Want me to tatoo it onto my damn mellon too?

Oh, Hi all! :flipoff2:

And don't even go there, my Rubicon Rocks!

·
Registered
17,017 Posts
ned946 said:
Why should I post in the newbie thread when just under my damn screen name, it says newbie. WTF? Want me to tatoo it onto my damn mellon too?

Oh, Hi all! :flipoff2:

And don't even go there, my Rubicon Rocks!
:rolleyes: hhmmff, a Jeep. It figures. :flipoff2:

Hef

·
Registered
346 Posts
daveugm said:

:rolleyes: hhmmff, a Jeep. It figures. :flipoff2:

Hef
A Rubicon?? That's a Jeep, OH I guess, does it have round head lights?:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Another one

Hello, My name is Mike, I am a newbie.

I have been lurking for a while, so i decided to start to play with the others. I will try to play nice.

I drive an Isuzu and live in Minnesota.

Let the bashing begin.....

I might as well throw one of these at everyone also: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
659 Posts
newbie??

Been around this site since May of 2000, but it still says newbie under my name...usually try not to post unless I have something to say or have a really good question to bother people with.

I do get a good amount of tech and info off of here and I've never posted in any of the newbie threads, soo I guess now is as good of time as any.

My name is Matt and I'm an alcoholic...oh wait wrong forum, tho I did drink quite a few budweisers tonight.

I have a 95 XJ, I call it my junk. It was rolled in April of 2001 and rebuild to decent shape sometime there after, by me and my dad spending about $250 and 100 man hours.

I'm currently running 38s with a D30 front and a D44 rear. Got a good deal on the tires and D60s are coming this winter. Currently I'm running long arms and coils at all four corners. With the D60s an exocage will be built this winter as well. Big dreams beyond that include Atlas II and coilovers, probably the summer of 2004.

mac 'beat broken and rebuilt' gyvr

1 - 20 of 2868 Posts