Pirate 4x4 banner

2841 - 2860 of 2876 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Noob

Avast Pirates!
Drew here. I've been lurking for awhile so I thought I'd check in. I have a 2014 Rubicon, a 2002 Wrangler X and a 1948 Willys CJ2A 'round to it' project. Hope to see you out there.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Howdy, name's Paul, grew up in upstate NY but currently stationed in SoCal with the USMC. Current rig is a 66 CJ5 with a 350, SM420, D18 and front and rear FSJ Dana 44's on 33" BFG KM2's. Past rigs include a few Cummins powered Rams. I've also had a bunch of tuner cars and old Chevy cars. Hoping to learn from others here about mechanical stuff and maybe learn about some local trails here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Howdy from the shop.

I'm mudtrux (originaly), longtime member, infrequent poster.
Needed a account for the shop because I have a different email down here.
Very grateful for this place with the info and humor here.

·
Registered
0 Posts
another fng

long time lurker, and finally registered.
1974 Bronco, 37s, 351w, dents and a driveway paint job.

Outside Philly, some decent wheeling within a couple hours, or dodging mall crawler jeeps on the roads.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Im new

been steeling tech from this site for years

have a 79 CJ7 stretched with waggy leafs and offset perches
304-AX15-lockers and chromo shafts in the stock axles on 35s

starting a build with a Jeepster body on a JK frame with super duty axles and an 6.0 4L60 241OR for power

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everybody. Names Izzy, I have 79 CJ7. Pretty much stock right now, just a 4.5” lift, lockers, and 35” tires. I have dana60 front and 70 rear I’m planning to put under it soon though.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Been on for a few months, haven't had much time to actually log in and poke around.

I'm Dallas, SE TN resident, drive an XJ, 4 inch lift (i think) on 33s. Not much to it, but it does a good job on the trails and in the mud.

Terrible internet so I'll post a picture another day.

·
Registered
0 Posts
New here. From mississippi and currently living in alaska.

97 chevy k1500 with 350, nv4500, 9.5" semi float rear, 6" BDS lift on 35s

2841 - 2860 of 2876 Posts