Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a new GM engine harness. The box hasn't even been opened. It is GM PN 15192310. I don't know all the applications this is used on, but it covers many vehicles.

This would be perfect for anyone who's swapping in an engine and has a hacked up harness or none at all. GM Parts Direct shows a list price for this of $985.82, and they sell it for $584.40.

Go here and enter the year/make/model truck or car you pulled your engine from along with the PN to see if it applies:
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/
You may want to confirm with a local dealer.

I'll take $300 + shipping. Email me or PM for details.
Mike

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
James,
Sorry for the delay. I didn't want to open the box for pics. I figured it was better to leave it sealed. If it's an issue, I'll click a couple pics. this weekend.
Mike

·
Registered
269 Posts
James,
Sorry for the delay. I didn't want to open the box for pics. I figured it was better to leave it sealed. If it's an issue, I'll click a couple pics. this weekend.
Mike
You definitely are not going to sell it if you do not know what it goes to or if someone can't see it.

James

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You definitely are not going to sell it if you do not know what it goes to or if someone can't see it.

James
Maybe I wasn't clear. I know what I had the harness for - a 5.3 from an '02 Trailblazer. However, I have no easy way to tell which other vehicles, year range, or even engines this PN covers. My Mitchell Crash Books don't cover harnesses. If you or someone else is swapping in a GM engine anywhere near this application, just call the dealer with the vehicle info. you pulled the engine from and see if this harness is correct. FWIW, here's a pic.
Mike

1 - 20 of 31 Posts