Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Part number 225 S 15, new in box, never installed, entirely complete.

$375 + ship from 14627

SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
What is the difference between a no-spin and a detroit??

Dane

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quite honestly, I have no idea. I'm going off of what's marked on all the labels and on the box.

TrackTech lumps the NoSPIN with the Detroit models in most of their product literature. Example exploded views in the product brocures availible online seem identical. A possible clue is that the NoSPIN product brocure includes "OEM" in it's name, and the links to the product brochures from their site indicate the NoSPIN to be an OEM piece and the Detroit Locker to be for the aftermarket. Also of note is the fact that the NoSPIN brochure includes pictures only of military heavy vehicles, construction equipment, tractors and other >1 ton stuff. Draw your own conclusions.

"OE NoSPIN brochure"
"Aftermarket Detroit Locker brochure"

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Let me do a little more research and I will let you know. How negotiable are you on the price??

Dane

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any light you can shed is more than welcome. I'm curious too and seeing no explaination for the different names on TrackTech's site at first glance didn't answer any real questions.

As far as price goes, I've got no use for it and no attachment to it, but this thing isn't exactly big (unlike all the rest of what I'm trying to sell), so I don't have a storage issue either.... Let me know what it might be worth to you and we can go from there.

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
you are right on the money. No-Spin = Detroit Locker. No-Spin is the industrial name. That is why 14bolt lockers in CUCV's are called No-Spin, but the 14 bolt locker you'd buy from a vendor is a Detroit Locker.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Thanks Dave, Mindless, I will get back with you.

Dane

1 - 11 of 11 Posts