Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 704 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
kind of hard to find clean wheelers on the east coast, we have mud on our rocks. :) marlin does have a sweet truck though

·
Registered
250 Posts
I try to keep mine clean I have a long histroy with this truck so I take care of it. Not on par with Marlin's but it makes me happy.

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
I try and keep it clean, but it does have its dents and love taps. Its my DD but it still gets wheeled hard unfortunately. After going back to yota axles Ive broken two rear shafts, rear R&P, and front longfield...reminds me of how much it sucks breaking every time you wheel.

But i did just buy some one tons for it :smokin:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
^ Nice. Picking up my 60 on Saturday morning.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Mine, I DD it and other then some scratches and some slight rock rash on a back corner I havn't dented this truck at all. It was all the PO.

·
Premium Member
4,606 Posts
^that green one isn't so clean anymore:grinpimp: That backflip video of it was fun to watch though...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
ill admit i tend to drive by braille, if the drivetrain isnt binding, up but the bodys getting fcked, good to go!

one day when im older and a better driver ill build a clean runner or cruiser :flipoff2:

good thread for inspiration!

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
marlin just floped his truck to lol

I bet it'll be fixed the next time any of us see it! Marlin must have a good paint and body guy working there. :D I remember reading that the cab was about the only piece left from the original Marlin Crawler truck.

My rig stayed straight and clean until it's first wheelin' trip. Now, not so much. :(

·
Registered
705 Posts
I bet it'll be fixed the next time any of us see it! Marlin must have a good paint and body guy working there. :D I remember reading that the cab was about the only piece left from the original Marlin Crawler truck.

My rig stayed straight and clean until it's first wheelin' trip. Now, not so much. :(
they own there own body shop, other then marlin crawler

1 - 20 of 704 Posts