Pirate 4x4 banner

101 - 120 of 704 Posts

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
I really love this thread. Wish I could post mine up but it falls short for both criteria: mine's not super clean anymore, and it still needs to be wheeled harder.

Here, however, a few pics of some buddies' rigs that I really like (especially Cranky's 1984 bobbed longbed):

Nice climb, Cranky!

Cranky takes a dip.

Out despite the carb.

bd’s sweet 1989 4Runner at Moab 1

bd’s at Moab 2

bd’s at Moab 3

bd and cranky having fun.

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
Also, I like all the rigs in this thread, especially Peps' and Marlin's. Those guys' oldschool taste and high standards set the bar extremely high. Way wheel it AND keep it clean!

·
El Presidente
6,520 Posts
Also, I like all the rigs in this thread, especially Peps' and Marlin's. Those guys' oldschool taste and high standards set the bar extremely high. Way wheel it AND keep it clean!

I will gladly take that as the coolest complement ever . Thank you ! ! ! :smokin:

·
Registered
468 Posts
I love this thread... so many nice Wheeled Toyotas.

Mine is not as clean as some, but for many years of wheeling it is pretty strait. :flipoff2:

This one is way cleaner than mine!

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
Can I Play?
One of my favorites! I camped after the 2nd crossing with you guys last aug. I can tell you guys, this thing is cleaner than the pics show. And it's wheeled. I liked your buddys cruiser too with the bad azz rollaway drawer in the back.

·
Registered
10,238 Posts
I've had so many, its hard to keep track.

David already posted a pic of my old 88' on page1. But, here it is again:

Running Green Day in Area BFE in 09'

Upper Helldorado entrance:

Then I moved to my old 2000 4runner.

Holy Cross:

Now, my son's 87' 4runner. Its going to Moab in a couple weeks. It hasn't left the garage much over the winter. Hunter made me promise that HE gets to put the first dent in it.

101 - 120 of 704 Posts