Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is probably goinga to get me bashed but i gotta ask any way!
hey i saw your rig on line just thought id let you know that i thought it was cool what do you use for steering and gears, have probs with pinion gears yet? what t-case ('s) are you using? i realize that you may have answered these in the past but i was wondering this info because that is my basic set up (yet to be run) and just courious what you would change if you had to do it over again

my set up: 87 zuk 97" WB 4.3, TH-350 manual valve body (cant make up mind on stall) 2 toy t-cases cv ft-r 1310 u-joints 4.11 in 85 toy axels disk at all 4 corners, 38" tsl's long fields, also trying to clock t-cases now

·
Registered
996 Posts
As far as I know the specs are:
Zuk 1/2 cab on custombuilt frame
4.3 vortec
Sm420
dual inchworm toycases
toy front with longfields welded and 3", I think, wheel spacers(61")
taco rear axle, welded(60")
I think hes running hydro steering

(not positive on these specs so dont kill me if they're wrong:flipoff2: )

·
Registered
996 Posts
Oh yeah, and pizza cutter 38" boggers:flipoff2:

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
1990 4.3.sm420,dual toy cases,4:10's, going 4:30's

toy front 56" + 5" spacers [not installerd yet] tacoma rear 60" [not installed yet] lake rat hydro, have only broke both stock birfs with open front. welded F & R now also broke cv rear shaft when at 84" wb due to angle and hard gas in reverse while hung up. have longs to install. now at 92" haven't wheeled the con yet like this with 38.5x11 boggers, look 12:5 on 8's, looking at going to 39.5x15 tsl's or 39.5x18 boggers, depends on if I find a good deal soon. leaning towards tsl's, any questions feel free to ask, check out the bb's in my sig, 1 is mine, the other I mod/edit/write for:D ask anything you want there.;)
And thx:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts