Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I blew tge rings on my d21 3.0v6 and am wanting to do a small block 350 swap but am not 100% sure on what i need or should use to do the swap; like what drivelines, tranny, and all that good stuff it is a mudding truck anything will help want to get it done as soon as i know what to do thank you

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
What exactly are you asking? Get behind a tape and measure everything x3 to see what will fit and go from there...

I have found zero aftermarket support for SBC to Nissan anything. Everything for my swap will be custom, 03 Xterra getting a 350/SM465/241/D300 doubler.

·
Oh Jesus Tits....
2,669 Posts
your biggest challenge will be getting the exhaust manifolds and pipes down between the frame rails. You're going to need a full drivetrain swap - engine, trans, tcase, and you're gonna need a lot more radiator.

·
Registered
355 Posts
your biggest challenge will be getting the exhaust manifolds and pipes down between the frame rails. You're going to need a full drivetrain swap - engine, trans, tcase, and you're gonna need a lot more radiator.
This^^. Its alot of work. I assume you have already solid axle swapped? If not Its gonna suck even more, and not really gonna be worth it.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Cut the frame off at the firewall and build a new section out of 2x4x3/16. SBC fits no problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts