·
Registered
342 Posts
only about 4 years too late for me:rolleyes:

oh well...

·
Registered
695 Posts
I didn't know people used Nissans for four wheeling!!!!! Is that legal?????:flipoff2:

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
its not what you wheel, its how big of a smile you get in it going down the trail. you guys are vehicular racists!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Chad said:
I didn't know people used Nissans for four wheeling!!!!! Is that legal?????:flipoff2:
when youre 16... you wheel what you've got- even if its a front wheel drive station wagon lol.. dont even ask how i know:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Nissans running gear is almost bomb proof, i think thats why the UN use the patrols.

Lets just hope the section gets used.

NICK

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
But they don't ship Patrols to the US... Nissan steering has a tendancy to :nuke:
Also, since there isn't much bolt on stuff for them, they don't generally get more than 32's on them.... Good luck to the Nissan guys who feel a Nissan forum here will get used... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
true, i cant see a use for the nissan section, then again i could be wrong but each to there own.

NICK

·
Registered
17,628 Posts
Here's what I don't get. You guys say there isnt a need for a nissan forum, because you wouldn't bother building one, or they arent worth it. YET... We have a mercedes forum?? WTF?
Scott

·
Registered
695 Posts
83toy85k5 said:

when youre 16... you wheel what you've got- even if its a front wheel drive station wagon lol.. dont even ask how i know:flipoff2:

I know what you mean..... You would be surprised what I made my 1970 VW Bug do when I was 16!!!!! :D

And also, the UN inspectors that were in Iraq were running Toyota Land Cruisers and trucks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts