Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've just moved over to the Toyota side of Offroading. So I need to clear out the Nissan stuff!

I've got my truck for sale as a whole or parts:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/nissan/1116165-1998-nissan-pathfinder-r50-sas.html

I've got 2 Nissan 3.3 motors on their own (stored inside) with around 150 000 kms on both. Both were not abused what-so-ever. I know the people who used to own them.
I've got 1 Pathfinder auto trans and 2 TX-10 Transfer cases

I think thats it. Let me know if ya want anything.
Email rhadath at g mail dot com!

·
Banned
380 Posts
Hey guys, I've just moved over to the Toyota side of Offroading. So I need to clear out the Nissan stuff!

I've got my truck for sale as a whole or parts:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/nissan/1116165-1998-nissan-pathfinder-r50-sas.html

I've got 2 Nissan 3.3 motors on their own (stored inside) with around 150 000 kms on both. Both were not abused what-so-ever. I know the people who used to own them.
I've got 1 Pathfinder auto trans and 2 TX-10 Transfer cases

I think thats it. Let me know if ya want anything.
Email rhadath at g mail dot com!
Wise choice man if doing a solid axle swaping from IFS, I have been thinkin of switchin to Ford. Allready switched to Miller Light! Hey, Those are some mighty big shocks for a unibody, what ya want for em with out the coils? Still got the stock pathfinger rear end ? what state U in?.... if I was doing a solid axle truck, I would build a pre Taco Pickup with a Taco Shell Cab, a FJ 80 axle & A 233B rear end , Nissan z engine, 2wd trans and A Datsun divorced transfer case thing, don't think I would want it any other way....or drop all that shit into a sand rail chassis with some slinky ass springs n shackles since traffic jams are getting to be a bitch.... but it's a lot of shit to come up with..... NOW Assholes are building concrete walls around the freeways creating total gridlock!.....Hear was our ellegal stompin grounds, and driver is a Ohio / wesfertucky warrior with a 22r fully welded front and rear yota on bald ass super swampers.... He use to be a jeep guy, but he's justa lovin this damn Yota.. TOYOTA PICK UP 35'S - YouTube...Hell ive made thes hills in my 2wheel Hardbody, but not on this day twisted the stock centerlink almost flipin it coming down forward to fast around that tree and did flip it in a 5 foot hole about 100 ft to the right, These guys save my ass that day!/////Yep, gota hit these hills fast around hear or u just can't get outa this place...MUDDY ASS HILLS IN, and SLICK MUDDY HILLS OUT and YOU MIGHT JUST HAVE LEAVIT AND SWIM OUT ! ...YOU GOTIT, That quarry has more damn trucks than catfish, if ya bring a good rod n real u might drag one up the cliff... toyoters, Nissans, jeeps, gmcs, and yes there's probably some damn fords in there too!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
There's a for sale section for a reason.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts