Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just looking for a little real world feed-back on these tires. They're pretty damn expensive, but if the perform well then maybe thier worth it. My rig is about 50-50 trail and street so hardcore rockcrawling isn't my concern just overall performance. BTW,Disney,OK is the only place to really get on the rocks in this part of the country.

Thanks for any feedback.

Flame away if need be

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
seemed good in Moab. Not really a street tire unless your familiar with offroad tires on your trucks.Crazy to pay that and wear em down on pavement.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fair enough. That's what I was wanting to know.

·
I LOOOVE ROCKS!
1,608 Posts
peesalot said:
seemed good in Moab. Not really a street tire unless your familiar with offroad tires on your trucks.Crazy to pay that and wear em down on pavement.
Dude, a set of weenie street tires on 14" rims work well in Moab! :flipoff2:
IMO, the Mud Grappler's aren't bad, but they're not so much head and shoulders above any other tire to justify the price premium.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I run a set of the Terra Grapplers on my tow rig & they kick major ass. Very quiet, great wet traction, and the wear awesome; I mean really damn good! I put about 2K a month on my truck & they have bearly worn in almost a year. just hope they use the same compound...

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
"Found at a mall near you"

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dang it, Ken. The mall has a few hills.Is that a good enough excuse? :D I mean, that entrance ramp alone is a beast :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts