Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why doesn't anyone ever post anything on Dodge talk? Over at the Ford and Jeep Forums people are always posting and checking the board. Are there anyother good forums for Mopar guys?

·
Registered
313 Posts
I just got my '03 Dodge ~1 month ago and haven't started modifying it......yet :D Yep, I've been registered for a little while, hardly post & lurked for over a yr before registering too. I'm mostly a Jeep guy & hang-out on several other boards for various reasons.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I do most of my posting over on www.dodgetrucks.org Like Jason said, mostly performance oriented. I've got like under 10 posts on pavement sucks and however many I've got here. I just lurk a lot.

I'd post here more often if I did more "extreme rock crawling" with the Ram. Once I get my trail rig I'll probably post a tiny bit more here.

·
Registered
889 Posts
yeah, fact is there's just not too many people tha really wheel their dodges hard. most people have them for daily drivers, tow rigs, etc. of course the jeep, etc. boards are going to have more traffic on this type of site, they're the "cliche" 4 wheelin rigs. i take pride in being unique and wheeling a newer fullsize truck, not to mention a DODGE!!:flipoff2:

·
Registered
224 Posts
RufusTheRam said:
yeah, fact is there's just not too many people tha really wheel their dodges hard. most people have them for daily drivers, tow rigs, etc. of course the jeep, etc. boards are going to have more traffic on this type of site, they're the "cliche" 4 wheelin rigs. i take pride in being unique and wheeling a newer fullsize truck, not to mention a DODGE!!:flipoff2:
I dunno...I haven't seen any NEW wheelin pics...I think your just a poser now that you've got those 40's on :flipoff2:

·
Registered
889 Posts
haha, yeah it has been about a month since my last decent trip which was uwharrie. i blew the CV on the front shaft there though, and the trans is out right now to fix a toasted 3rd gear. leave it to me to break an nv4500 with a stock 318..:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts