Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And before any body says search I have. Still shopping around for Mrs. Yeller a new set of rims and rubber, preferably 37-38" radial in a fairly street freindly tread (BFG MT, GY MTR, ect). The problem is the only wheel that I can find that has any where near an apropriate back spacing and weight rating, is Weld Wheel at $300 each, not gona happen. So the does anybody make a 17" or 18" (also looking at Toyo) wheel that is 10" wide and has 3.5-4.25" of back spacing that is under $1200 for 4? I'm just about ready to order a set of hummer wheels from Daniel and run 16.5's if I can't find something that is affordable, which I may do anyway and mount a set of TSL's on for her to play with.

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
YELLER BLAZER said:
So the does anybody make a 17" or 18" (also looking at Toyo) wheel that is 10" wide and has 3.5-4.25" of back spacing
Steel wheel shells stop at 8" wide for a raw wheel, unless you get into lightweight lowrider stuff, in which case, you can go to 9.5" wide (*VERY* special order) or beadlocks (which can be used to widen an 8" rim into a wider one). Your price point puts you in either some fairly nice aluminum rims or beadlock steel. As for 3.5-4.25 backspacing... not a problem in steel. Not sure in aluminum.

·
Registered
514 Posts
give high impact wheels a shout. they built me some funky sized wheels: 17x9 with 6" of backspacing. they could do them in steel or aluminum.

888-898-4331 or www.high-impact.net

Tell greg i sent you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts