Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Poor Vindy :shaking: upside the Trump economy job market is hot so there's that going for him. Not sure about call screeners though

·
Registered
196 Posts
No matter what side of this you are on, most skip over the fact that both Vindman’s are still officers in the Army. “Fired” by the news means that their billets changed earlier than scheduled, not that they’re suddenly out of work.

·
Registered
13,571 Posts
No matter what side of this you are on, most skip over the fact that both Vindman’s are still officers in the Army. “Fired” by the news means that their billets changed earlier than scheduled, not that they’re suddenly out of work.
One will be teaching at the war college the other going to the pentagon

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Come on,man.Don't take their fun away:flipoff2:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Going back to the Pentagon *for now*.

Once there, he'll bring coffee to meetings he won't be allowed to sit in. He'll fetch copies from the printer.

And if he mentions one word about abbreviated responsibilities, he'll get thrown into Leavenworth for passing secrets - which will cost him rank and retirement.

There's still a lot of fun left in this.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Theres talk he will be courtmartialed for stepping out of the chain of command and leaking sensitive info. Dont know about the brother.

·
Registered
13,571 Posts
And another one bites the dust

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-trump-continues-to-clean-house-fires-ambassador-gordon-sondland?itm_source=parsely-api?utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=020820-news&utm_campaign=position2

Trump Continues To Clean House, Fires Ambassador Gordon Sondland
By Ryan Saavedra

President Donald Trump continued to clean house late on Friday after removing two brothers from the National Security Council, notifying Gordon D. Sondland, the ambassador to the European Union that he was fired.

“I was advised today that the president intends to recall me effective immediately as United States ambassador to the European Union,” Sondland said in a statement. “I am grateful to President Trump for having given me the opportunity to serve, to Secretary Pompeo for his consistent support, and to the exceptional and dedicated professionals at the U.S. Mission to the European Union. I am proud of our accomplishments. Our work here has been the highlight of my career.”

Sonland, who testified in Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, initially said during his testimony that there was a quid pro quo involving withholding aid to Ukraine for the announcement of an investigation into Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden.

Later, Sondland later admitted that what he had stated was just his assumption.

·
Surgical Shotgunner
15,752 Posts
What if the Bolton book transcript was just bait to catch a leaking piece of shit on the NSC? When he leaked it, they had him dead to rights.

That's how you flush out a rat

·
Registered
14,843 Posts
Awesome. Fat fuck blabber mouth and his brother need to clean toilets.

And glad that pompous ass Sonderland got canned, too. Couldn't stand his demeanor when watching him testify during the impeachment hoax. He's exactly the type of prick I couldn't spend more than 1 minute with in a room around.

·
Registered
13,571 Posts
What if the Bolton book transcript was just bait to catch a leaking piece of shit on the NSC? When he leaked it, they had him dead to rights.

That's how you flush out a rat
I think we both have read the same super spy novels, I doubt there is anybody involved who could be that devious

·
Premium Member
5,556 Posts
Awesome. Fat fuck blabber mouth and his brother need to clean toilets.

And glad that pompous ass Sonderland got canned, too. Couldn't stand his demeanor when watching him testify during the impeachment hoax. He's exactly the type of prick I couldn't spend more than 1 minute with in a room around.
The prick that runs the irs... Jokinen I think, made me feel the same way during the hearings when he was testifying with that bitch Lois Lerner. What a pompous ass.

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
They could have "fired" (transferred) Vindman without any press. Think bigger picture: is Vindman's removal (and Sonland's) their way of testing the water of public opinion? If the public is on board and doesn't see these moves as purely retaliation, bigger arrests could be next. The corrupt and their puppets (House Dems, Romney, Media) are always going to claim "political persecution" but what will the public believe, are they ready to be shown how corrupt these people really are? Burisma will only be the tip of the iceberg.

·
Registered
11,676 Posts
I’m sure the DOJ has a good case against them to allow trump to fire them. Trump would be stupid to fire them without cause even if he’s allowed too.
1) Nobody was fired - he is just re-assigned.
2) Apparently they were both planning on moving on quietly and Trump had to make a big show of "firing" them rather than letting them leave on their own terms.

The one that is hard to figure is re-assigning Vinmans twin brother

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
1) Nobody was fired - he is just re-assigned.
2) Apparently they were both planning on moving on quietly and Trump had to make a big show of "firing" them rather than letting them leave on their own terms.

The one that is hard to figure is re-assigning Vinmans twin brother
His brother was working with him behind the scenes and all in cahoots with the whistle-blower and Schiffs staff.

·
Registered
11,676 Posts
Just another day in a long line of Trump stepping on himself.
Economy going great - check
Low un employment - check
High approval ratings - check
Guys you don't like planning on leaving - check

So lets create another shit storm rather than focusing on all your success

21 - 40 of 48 Posts