Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nolen, here she is all cleaned up with no where to go.

later today I will take one of it on the trailer heading your way.:(

Attachments

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
wngrog said:
I am so excited I am about to Pee! Thanks for posting the pics!

Padlock it on there so Georg does not take it off at the Hammers on the way :)
bullshit im bringing bolt cutters :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
coolcruiserfj40 said:
bullshit im bringing bolt cutters :flipoff2:
no kidding! ill pick you up! we could all take turns gang-banging the rig that made nolan divorce kate and send her off to j**p school....:flipoff2:

(no offense randy)

chris:cool2:

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
peesalot said:
Does Grog even own a cruiser anymore ??
Hell yes I do. I have more Cruise than I have had in years right now.

I just finished slapping on the 18's and waxing it :grinpimp: :grinpimp: :grinpimp: :grinpimp: :grinpimp:

·
Registered
572 Posts
DHONDAGOD said:
no kidding! ill pick you up! we could all take turns gang-banging the rig that made nolan divorce kate and send her off to j**p school....:flipoff2:

:laughing:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
:crybaby2:

I gather from different posts that you are going to change the wheels and tires, d300 rear case, cruiser hood, what else did you have planned for it?

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
some guys showed up and said they were friends of yours so I let them take it. Note the rig is very clean and was in good running order when they picked it up:flipoff2:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
B.S.... I saw that same pic a year ago. What are you trying to pull?

Careful Nolen, that Randy is shady...lol.

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Childsplay said:
:crybaby2:
I gather from different posts that you are going to change the wheels and tires, d300 rear case, cruiser hood, what else did you have planned for it?
Some kind of Cruiser hood and Bezel. I have not decided what model yet. I hate all of the Tacoma skins I have seen.

I got the 23 spline Marlin stuff and twin sticks. I am going to drive it a while and if I cannot live without front dig, I will either hold out for the Marlin unit he is coming out with or get a rear disconnnect.

Sold those tires and rims for some Krawlers. Trying to decide on wheels now.

That 8K winch is going to my 100 Series Cruiser and I have a SDP6000 for the buggy. Weighs 40# loaded ;)

I have CTMs and Alloy USA axles for the front and Rear disc brakes and PIG alloys for the rear with a hand brake.

Some sort of firewall and probably some simple lexan skins.

The beauty of this rig is that is is light and it fawking works.

Other than that, for now until I drive it some all I am doing is stuff to make it now break. Breaking sucks. I live a long way from the trails and I hate to spend my one weekend a month that I wheel wrenching :)

I just hope Georg does not break it in Phoenix before it gets to Katemcy. I could not be more excited about wheeling it. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
wngrog said:
Hell yes I do. I have more Cruise than I have had in years right now.

I just finished slapping on the 18's and waxing it :grinpimp: :grinpimp: :grinpimp: :grinpimp: :grinpimp:
Hell yes you do..

How's it look with the 18's???

·
Registered
10,444 Posts
I have, you aint missin much :flipoff2:

·
Fabster
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wngrog said:
No, the funny thing is.......I have really never met any of those fawkers!

And yet you told them to wheel it:evil:

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
If loader drives it then I'd be worried but Georg , hell he can only see half the fawking thing anyway and it aint easy drivin that way. Blind fawker.

Some things should no tbe photographed.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts