Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Nicely done Nolen- but last year there weren't nearly as many pretty girls!:shaking:

Also, did you use Photoshop to make Johns head that big in the picture of him holding the driveshaft? I know his noggin is enormous, but c'mon man that's just ridiculous!:D

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Nicely done Nolen- but last year there weren't nearly as many pretty girls!:shaking:

Also, did you use Photoshop to make Johns head that big in the picture of him holding the driveshaft? I know his noggin is enormous, but c'mon man that's just ridiculous!:D
Glenn won the hot seatcover award for sure....

Check out the pic of Kevin laughing his ass off after the Mellonhead shot.....I had just told him to hold a dollar bill up to his head for scale since no one would believe it.....:laughing:

·
Premium Member
3,587 Posts
Glenn won the hot seatcover award for sure....

Check out the pic of Kevin laughing his ass off after the Mellonhead shot.....I had just told him to hold a dollar bill up to his head for scale since no one would believe it.....:laughing:

awesome article nolen! great job documenting what a fantastic event rubithon really is.....more importantly what a great trail experience rubicon is.

wish i was still sittin next to the river on the slabs.....

and YES! Cita is the ultimate cruiser chick:smokin: thanks!

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Well written story! You write that last night? If so, you're a champ for sure!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Very nice write up and pic's Nolan. Glad to see Mike is still serving drinks at the Maurauder Bar. Did Ron Patston show? Looking through your pictures really made me miss that trail and event. It's been way to long. I will be signing up for next years Rubithon for sure! Thanks again for the great coverage.

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Well written story! You write that last night? If so, you're a champ for sure!
No I did edit pictures last night though. I was whipped.

That was way cool getting to go to the official Dog Walker residence. Your cruisers are even cooler in person in spite of what you say.

Thanks again for dragging my ass to the airport!!

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
No I did edit pictures last night though. I was whipped.

That was way cool getting to go to the official Dog Walker residence. Your cruisers are even cooler in person in spite of what you say.

Thanks again for dragging my ass to the airport!!

Did he get you drunk on Bud Light? then drop you off with say, 25 mins till your plane leaves?:laughing::flipoff2:
Just wondering, because something like that has happened before:laughing:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Good job on the writeup. Good seeing you again Jeff. Great week, I really enjoyed not turning any wrench on my junk and perfect weather.

·
Premium Member
5,906 Posts
Good job on the writeup. Good seeing you again Jeff. Great week, I really enjoyed not turning any wrench on my junk and perfect weather.
Tiimmmbbeeerrrrrr........................huh huh

1 - 20 of 35 Posts