Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How's it going guys? I asked the guys at svtp for a good 4x4 site and they refered me to this one. Just want to introduce myself. I am picking a Ford Ranger 4X4 tomorrow and I am excited. I havent owned a 4x4 truck since 03 and I never used it!

Hopefully I'll use this Ranger to do some more off-roading. Not some hardcore stuff you guys do like rock climbing. Mainly for beach use:p

I will be in classes all day till 7 30 pm so I wont be able to post picture till then. It's an 03 Ford Ranger with the 4.0/auto and black in color. Hi guys:)

it's an 03 btw

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Are you a beautiful blonde with huge tits? If not, your not going to get anywhere here. If you are, prove it before you continue.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Let me be the first to formally welcome you. We hope to see lots of pictures, especially all of that gorgeous bolt on chrome and 3 inch body lift you hopefully intend on installing, as that would be totally pimp.

SOMEBODY has to stir this pot :blackstir::blackstir:

So do your plans include some BFG All-terrains on some 20's or what?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I sell body lifts.

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
No, you will get nothing and like it! :flipoff2:
How many times do I have to tell you: The Soup Nazi's business plan is no good for your company. You have to be more customer friendly :flipoff2:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Let me be the first to formally welcome you. We hope to see lots of pictures, especially all of that gorgeous bolt on chrome and 3 inch body lift you hopefully intend on installing, as that would be totally pimp.

SOMEBODY has to stir this pot :blackstir::blackstir:

So do your plans include some BFG All-terrains on some 20's or what?
I think wills101_4Lo is trying to pick you up. Better watch out he is sneaky like that. lol jk

·
Registered
115 Posts
well the guys sent you to the right spot, welcome to pirate.

i am sure the guys here will be very helpful in anwersing all your questions about your new found love for offroading. if you have any questions about solid axle swaps using a jeep dana 30, or a milder 3" body lift install just ask them. btw i think there was a guy on here once who even double framed his ford based buggy (it was sweet, but you'll have to ask some of the senior members).

but remember as a new member you must first tell us more about yourself, and your truck (ie; what size tires and wheels, performance parts, and plans for the future of the truck.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts