Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to start a check in post with any info that can help us out. As of now lots of the roads are closed, and Chico and Paradise have a evack center to stay at if needed. Please add any helpfull info thanks......

·
5,729 Posts
The news just said....not to panic people, but Paradise needs to pay attention to the radio or news because the fire is advancing toward town.

Stay safe you guys:(

·
Registered
27,625 Posts
got a call from my wife. There's an accident on Clark, making Pentz road the only way in/out of paradise (except to the high lakes). Currently evacuating Bushman road (within 1/2 mile, direct shot of my house) so I'm heading home to help her get ready in the event we have to bail. We are also currently without power at our house and have been for nearly 1 hr.

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am on top of my house with a hose keeping everything wet.............

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
You all be safe. Remember to grab some pics, a few cloths, and then get. A house is replacable, people aren't.

The winds here in Redding are picking up pretty good right now. Not sure if it'll go all the way down to you guys, but thought that I would mention it. I know that it's a stretch from Redding, but if someone needs a place to stay or help in some way, just ring. (530) 227-2969

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
News update just said that it is still moving pretty quick in a south southwest direction towards Paradise.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
got a call from my wife. There's an accident on Clark, making Pentz road the only way in/out of paradise (except to the high lakes). Currently evacuating Bushman road (within 1/2 mile, direct shot of my house) so I'm heading home to help her get ready in the event we have to bail. We are also currently without power at our house and have been for nearly 1 hr.
hey Wilson if you need anything or help let me know ill be down tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Fire is at Butte College. No buildings yet, just on the grounds. The fire is now moving in a Southeast direction towards the buildings on the campus. Maybe 1/2 mile from the buildings right now.

10 acre spot fire across Clark.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
hey wilson...if ya need a place to keep anything....im down at my parents house workin on my jeep, so my apt is just sittin dormant, you could put anything in there for safe keeping. i would just have to call em and have chase grab the key from the manager.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Fire is at Butte College. No buildings yet, just on the grounds. The fire is now moving in a Southeast direction towards the buildings on the campus. Maybe 1/2 mile from the buildings right now.

10 acre spot fire across Clark.
great...thats where i go to school:laughing::laughing::eek:

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey all. This is PLANE SANE'S fiance. He is currently hosing down his camaro and willy's...hell bent on saving his pride & joys. I wonder if we should go up thru Magalia instead of dealing with the traffic on Pentz:confused:

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Pentz Rd. is the only road open and it is OUTBOUND TRAFFIC ONLY.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts