Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FYI yes this is a repost from chitchat..

My son has a friend with "XP" - in short she can't get any UV exposure or it's skin cancer time - over 20 surgeries so far and she is only 5 years old.

Her mom is putting on a golf fund raiser Friday October 19th and I HAVE to :laughing: drive a hooters girl around with a beer keg in the golf cart. My wife is the photographer, come on out..

They are starting to stress because of a low turnout so far so I'm looking fo some pirate help here.

They are also having a golf ball drop from a helicopter and you don't have to be local to buy a ball - prizes are anywhere from a grand to a chevy HHR. Balls cost $40 and you can paypal from XPFSG.com.

It's $150 to golf, and you get the cart, goodie bag, and a dinner with entertainment.

Bottom line is it will be a good time for a good cause - please read more at XPFSG.com and in the comments say you heard about it from me ;)

If that doesn't convince ya.. maybe free beer will? On that topic anyone have any contacts with local breweries to donate some beer to the cause?

TIA...

Some of the kids with XP that will never see the light of day (or even be under black lights, or fluorescent lights!) without full on protection..

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll be the first to admit I don't golf but come awn, I'll be driving around with beer and a hooters girl. You get a cart so go have some fun, I know I will!!!

If nothing else buy a ball, you might win something and of course all money is totally tax deductable..

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
the site is xpfsg.com and it is at hagen oaks golf course.

"XP Family Support Group 2nd annual golf tournament will be held on Friday October 19, 2007at the Haggin Oaks Golf course. This year will be shot gun start at 1:00pm. Join everyone from last year and have a ball. The event will end with an awards dinner and auction from 6:00-9:00pm. For more information on registration or sponsorship please call 916-628-3814.
Golfer registration available on-line right now! Your $150 registration includes Golf, Cart, Range Balls, Goodie Bag, and Awards Dinner."

Come on out Tim, I'll be sure to swing my golf cart on by to get you a :beer:

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
none of you fawkers signed up did ya? :p

ahh well I'm gonna have a good time with my beer keg and hooter girl :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts