Pirate 4x4 banner
1,241 - 1,247 of 1,247 Posts
Discussion starter · #1,241 ·
Mieser---IRS, bills, 2 kids in college & wife issues....I'll be putting my truck up for sale shortly and I have my integra gsr on craigslist right now and most of my tools, guns, hunting stuff all up for sale over the next few months....if the truck & car sells I'll keep the jeep as long as I can---tough to part with the truck and mostly the jeep, but unless money starts falling from the sky I have no choice.

Overhauler--The nitrogen filler is in safe hands it will go no where, but back to you....

Mieser---IRS, bills, 2 kids in college & wife issues....I'll be putting my truck up for sale shortly and I have my integra gsr on craigslist right now and most of my tools, guns, hunting stuff all up for sale over the next few months....if the truck & car sells I'll keep the jeep as long as I can---tough to part with the truck and mostly the jeep, but unless money starts falling from the sky I have no choice.

Overhauler--The nitrogen filler is in safe hands it will go no where, but back to you....
Sorry to hear this Chris. Good luck to you. Cheap to live here in Nevada! And no Fog but it does snow.

I'm sorry to hear that.

On the up side, you can take everything you learned on this one and roll it into a new one in the future. That has value.

Discussion starter · #1,244 ·
Mieser--definitely have learned a ton, especially from our group here, and I've often thought if I do build another one, which I do believe I will at some point, of building the frame out of 1.75 dom stacked or use 2x6 and 2x4 tube steel combo. Then wiring would be another thing that I'd really, really think about how to simplify, but as we all know you start out with I'm going to take my time and then you get itchy feet to get it done, so you do some things that you'd like to be able to think about more and plan out, but time doesn't afford that, so you take the quick way out.

Yikes, that's a tough combination. Hang in there!

1,241 - 1,247 of 1,247 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.