Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Does yer dewg bite?
Joined
·
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First Annual Nov. 9- 10- 11th @ The rUbiCoN

Nov. 9-10-11th
Come one coma all <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">
Try to squeeze one more trip in before the snow gets too thick.
COM AWN you know you want to go...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
690 Posts
Where are you going to meet??
What time??
I might be heading that way to see some family if I can I'd be up to squeeze in a run and try out the new tires and Locked dana I just installed up front.... <IMG SRC="smilies/bounce.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,415 Posts
I wheel the rocks just wating 4 the snow <IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0">
 

·
Does yer dewg bite?
Joined
·
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Home Built:
<STRONG>Where are you going to meet??
What time??
I might be heading that way to see some family if I can I'd be up to squeeze in a run and try out the new tires and Locked dana I just installed up front.... <IMG SRC="smilies/bounce.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
I think we'll meet early Sat. morning and head in to Buck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,719 Posts
Anyone feel like wheeling anymoore? The plan is to go in Loon and go to Buck for the night and then back out through Loon. I might take Friday off so I can go in Friday night but we will see.
Anyone? Anyone? Beueler? Frie? Anyone? <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">
I moved this from my post after I noticed you had this one up.
 

·
Does yer dewg bite?
Joined
·
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 66CJdean:
<STRONG>Anyone feel like wheeling anymoore? The plan is to go in Loon and go to Buck for the night and then back out through Loon. I might take Friday off so I can go in Friday night but we will see.
Anyone? Anyone? Beueler? Frie? Anyone? <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">
I moved this from my post after I noticed you had this one up.</STRONG>
Friday night would work for me. I know some people don't get off until 6PM.
You really want to wheel at night with your open rig? I guess if you drink as much BEER as you did at Fordyce you won't feel a thing <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
543 Posts
Originally posted by Vova:
<STRONG>Friday night would work for me. I know some people don't get off until 6PM.
You really want to wheel at night with your open rig? I guess if you drink as much BEER as you did at Fordyce you won't feel a thing <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
I'm in. Bring it! <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0"> This will be a fun trip!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,719 Posts
Originally posted by Vova:
<STRONG>Friday night would work for me. I know some people don't get off until 6PM.
You really want to wheel at night with your open rig? I guess if you drink as much BEER as you did at Fordyce you won't feel a thing <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
Hey I didn't drink that much <IMG SRC="smilies/beer.gif" border="0">. Just all that I brought <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> I say we only make it to the back side of Loon or Ellis and camp there so that the people who do come up Saturday don't have far to go to catch up. I have a new jar of Napalm so we will haver no problem getting things to burn. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">

[ 10-31-2001: Message edited by: 66CJdean ]
 

·
Does yer dewg bite?
Joined
·
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by RokHeep:
<STRONG>I'm in. Bring it! <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0"> This will be a fun trip!</STRONG>
Sweet <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> I'll get a chance to check out the YJ a little closer then just passing <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">
 

·
Does yer dewg bite?
Joined
·
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by 66CJdean:
<STRONG>
Originally posted by Vova:
[qb]Friday night would work for me. I know some people don't get off until 6PM.
You really want to wheel at night with your open rig? I guess if you drink as much BEER as you did at Fordyce you won't feel a thing <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
Hey I didn't drink that much <IMG SRC="smilies/beer.gif" border="0">. Just all that I brought <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> I say we only make it to the back side of Loon or Ellis and camp there so that the people who do come up Saturday don't have far to go to catch up. I have a new jar of Napalm so we will haver no problem getting things to burn. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">

[ 10-31-2001: Message edited by: 66CJdean ][/QB]
That sounds like a good call. I'll have to bring some beer for you this time.
So you'll actually camp with us this time or are you going to go all the way to Tahoe and not sleep? <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,719 Posts
I say we go down to the springs and just skip Buck. We will see how things are going but I would like to run up the big sluice not just old sluice. I have one other person from the club comming with us that has a kick arse flat fender.
 

·
Does yer dewg bite?
Joined
·
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now we're getting a group. I guess people on this board do wheel <IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0">
We can camp at Ellis on Friday night, Springs on Sat, and all the way out to on Sun.
That's the plan <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">
<IMG SRC="smilies/massey.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/massey.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/massey.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,069 Posts
Dooh! I have 3 rigs going all the way through this weekend instead of next. Man, it sounds like its gonna be a fun one too! Hmmmm, maybe I can make both runs. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,430 Posts
If I can get some shiat fixed in time I'd be up for another trip, and as always I'll have a spare 30 pack...

Gotta stay on Dean's good side just in case <IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
I am There!!!! need trailer!! Cause I'm Gonna get it!!!

sweet can't wait to run over Gabe!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam,,,,, <IMG SRC="smilies/jeep1.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/jeep1.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Vova,

count me out! After the last trip with you, I left the Con feeling used, violated, abused and molested; bascicly I felt like a cheap slut and I will have no more of that! Maybe 66CJdean will be your "LUCKY PIERRE" this time? <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/rainbow.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/devil.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/eyemouth.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,392 Posts
Ok ok!! I'm in. Just need to figure out what needs fixing and I'm there. I don't have a job, so Friday works for me. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">

Paul
 

·
Does yer dewg bite?
Joined
·
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by CHOKE:
<STRONG>Vova,

count me out! After the last trip with you, I left the Con feeling used, violated, abused and molested; bascicly I felt like a cheap slut and I will have no more of that! Maybe 66CJdean will be your "LUCKY PIERRE" this time? <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/rainbow.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/devil.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/eyemouth.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
Are you still scared <IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0">

<IMG width=493 height=326 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/stuckk.JPG">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,939 Posts
more proof I need to finish my rig ASAP GDMFSTSIwanna F wheel!!! I'm an unhappy web-wheeler. <IMG SRC="smilies/fj.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/usa.gif" border="0">

[ 11-01-2001: Message edited by: Aggro ]
 
1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Top