Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
17,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<IMG width=423 height=141 SRC="http://www.pirate4x4.com/ubb/uploads/winner110101.gif">

Well have a newbie this time.... Member number 7305. "Twelve Twenty" from Pensylvania. Congrats!!!! <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,987 Posts
I knew I should have waited a little longer to come out from lurking. Well Congrats <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
853 Posts
Congrats!!!! <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">
When is it going to be my turn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,104 Posts
He's not a newbie, he had like a bazzillon post but por screwed up and lost him. So he had to reregister and start from 0. He's got a nice TJ with a 4.5" ? lift and 33's to be 35"s in the future. Jeepster 1220 congrats!!! <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
17,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by flimmy:
<STRONG>He's not a newbie, he had like a bazzillon post but por screwed up and lost him. So he had to reregister and start from 0. He's got a nice TJ with a 4.5" ? lift and 33's to be 35"s in the future. Jeepster 1220 congrats!!! <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
Sweet! <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
Congrats!!!! <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">


Adam,,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,903 Posts
Originally posted by flimmy:
<STRONG>He's not a newbie, he had like a bazzillon post but por screwed up and lost him. So he had to reregister and start from 0. He's got a nice TJ with a 4.5" ? lift and 33's to be 35"s in the future. Jeepster 1220 congrats!!! <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
So that means he has registered more than once. REDRAW!!

J/K!! Congrats man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
congrats <IMG SRC="smilies/bounce2.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/bounce2.gif" border="0"> , are you going to wellsville on the 10?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,421 Posts
<IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0"> Wow that's great <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">!!!

I'll call you later on!

All that cryin' I did about bein' a newbie again, and look what happens...Call me "newbie" all you want now <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">

<IMG SRC="smilies/beer.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,561 Posts
Originally posted by Twelve Twenty:
<STRONG> <IMG SRC="smilies/eek.gif" border="0"> Wow that's great <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">!!!

I'll call you later on!

All that cryin' I did about bein' a newbie again, and look what happens...Call me "newbie" all you want now <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">

<IMG SRC="smilies/beer.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
Damn newbie!!!!! <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
30,419 Posts
poetic justice <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">

congrats ya fawken newbie <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">

hey lance that 100 bill ya got in the mail from me was supposed to ensure that the number generator stoped on # 911. what the deal <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0">

thanks again Jesse. we appreciate your support of pirate4x4.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,921 Posts
damn,today is my birthdayand i was hoping to win for my present.thats ok i bought myself an 84 x-cab today for my present <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,104 Posts
Badassjeepguy is changing his name to Monty Hall. Mark,do you want door #1, door #2, or door #3 ? <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> Choose the door that comes with the parts installed !!! <IMG SRC="smilies/jeep2.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,421 Posts
Originally posted by flimmy:
<STRONG>Badassjeepguy is changing his name to Monty Hall. Mark,do you want door #1, door #2, or door #3 ? <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> Choose the door that comes with the parts installed !!! <IMG SRC="smilies/jeep2.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
I emailed him about a possible swap, but he never mailed me back. His loss <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">. I'm gonna call Jess today about a heavy duty SYE and shaft. He's knockin' $200 off cause I won this round.... <IMG SRC="smilies/beer.gif" border="0"> to High Angle!!!! <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top