Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
If you had posted this in Chit Chat where it belongs, you would have been hammered cause its like the 12th repost :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Tony K. sells them and he is on the board. Those look a little different though.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I have had one of those on my jeep for years :flipoff2: :laughing:

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, I must be (way) behind the times. This is the first I have seen this nonsense. I would have never paid any attention to a product like that anyho'! Kinda like the neon underchassis lights that is all the rage in the import (car) world. Sorry to waste all your time.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
The jeep carabiner key ring for $9.95 is the same damn thing I can get as the auto parts place for 2/$1.00, just without it saying Jeep on it... big deal.

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
cj8scrambld said:
Kinda like the neon underchassis lights that is all the rage in the import (car) world.
Hmmm... maybe that's my million dollar idea! Use the clear diff cover and light it with neon from the inside! I'll be rich in notime!

:barf::barf::barf:

·
Registered
720 Posts
It is so that you can prove to your wife that you DID buy an ARB.....instead of blowing the $700 at a strip club.....again.

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Diff covers are optional. Why waste the money?

Yes... this is a repost, but the whole thread needs the chit-chat axe. So leave me the fawk alone. :)

·
Registered
701 Posts
you should move this to the newbie section it will all the craze over there:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts