Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my 91' XJ in Sacramento, CA being built with hp44/9" and I decided to go with a NV241 Rubicon Rock Trac t-case that was for sale, thus my 231 is for sale. It has low mileage and worked flawlessly the few times I wheeled my Jeep last summer on the Rubicon and Fordyce. I'd like to get $450 obo for it. Shipping from 95610. Please pm me for more info etc.

New Price: $299, currently on ebay for a bolt in, low mileage/good condition 231 t-case with RE SYE.

Troy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Brandon said:
hmm I wonder what it would take to get that into my ZJ..
I was thinking of putting this ad up on NAGCA (North American Grand Cherokee Assoc). This would be a good upgrade to the stock NP249 Quadratrac t-case by just going with a NP231, but you get the SYE conversion as well with mine. I would have kept it, but got a good deal on a NV241 Rubicon Rock Trac t-case and decided to go with that. I probably would have been o.k. keeping this one.

geberhard said:
It wil take $399 plus a couple hours of your time :)
That's correct easy and clean swap, nice 4x4 case with lots of aftermarket support. :D

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
I think I need all the linkage etc. Probably more work than I want for my DD. Was kinda just wanting to do it so that I could run in two wheel drive to save a bit o tire wear and gas..

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
yep it is sold it is currently sitting under my buddies dads CJ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts