Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bunch of NP 231 parts for sale...Both Older (94 and earlier) AND Newer (95+ newer) gear cut parts available.

Front output Gear/Shaft, Main Shaft, gears,forks, arms, etc....everything

3 Pinion Planetary gears $40 shipped

23 Spline, Short Shaft, Input Gear $65 shipped

Case halves, Mode forks, shift shafts, gears, chains, tail housing and OEM Main shafts, 4X position switch, etc...Have a couple of complete units worth of parts...let me know what you need...can work up a package for a doubler?!??!

Currently don't have any speedo gear or housing retaining fork for them.

·
Registered
946 Posts
4 hi shift fork shipped to 92131?

·
Registered
243 Posts
I need a case front half. Nothing it it just the case. Let me know shipped to 95401. If you have one and are headed to the hammers I could get it from you there.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I need a case front half. Nothing it it just the case. Let me know shipped to 95401. If you have one and are headed to the hammers I could get it from you there.
I'll be at KOH on Thursday and Friday and should still have a case halve. Pm me your contact info.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just tore down another "Older gear cut" (pre-95) Np231 and have most parts except for the front case half and Mode fork.

Have 23 spline "Short" input gears and Planetary for both the old gear cut and the new!

·
Shift to the Best
2,326 Posts
Just tore down another "Older gear cut" (pre-95) Np231 and have most parts except for the front case half and Mode fork.

Have 23 spline "Short" input gears and Planetary for both the old gear cut and the new!
Interested in the 23 spline input shaft/gear, how much shipped to 99403, I only pay with PayPal or trade.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts