Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling this transfer case. It is a 21 spline with 4 to 1's and a short shaft kit. It needs a chain. has less than 300 miles on it. I bought an atlas 2. $650.00 firm. It is coming out of a 1988 cherokee. I drive it everyday and never had a problem with it. [email protected]

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I can hear the chain as if were lose or stretched. Guys in my club say the same thing. Yet I have never had a problem with it. It came with the truck. I am putting in an atlas and I know the 4 to 1's are worth a grand alone. I am not allergic to mud but my cherokee thrives on solid rock ( the real bumpy stuff). I have been laid up from surgery so I have not even removed it yet.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
sell I kinda interested in it..the chain bothers me a little but I can do the work myself...Its ok if its not out yet my jeep has not sold on ebay yet.....three days yet......hope it goes well......started @ 2999.00...and will be building a one with the money

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
t-case

i have not sold it yet. I will have tto go in order of who responded first. It looks like I will have it out in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
order

nothernAZxj, WyoJeeper, then YJ4Rocks but in the end I will let you know when it is out of the truck. In all fairness I will go in order. No bidding and cash is king. Thanks 4X4CHEF

·
Registered
781 Posts
What happened? I would like to know...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what happened

I had some pain just below the waist line and I felt a bump, then the pain got so bad I went to the emergency room. Next thing I know they are calling my wife saying I'm going in for surgery.They repaired the damaged muscle and removed the tumor and I will hear back this week on the biopsy. Hurts like hell to get up and down but it could have been worse.I can't lift over 10 pouns for the next week but I start walking around tomorrow. that's it

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
sorry to do this to you but...Ive gotta pass on the 231...I will bumop this for you now.....I ahve decided to go with the Klune V in teh new truck instead of 4:1 gears.....so here is your bump

1 - 20 of 53 Posts