Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this transfer case is in my 88 cherokee and I use it everyday. $650 firm. Incredible deal. . It needs a chain or the chain to be tightened. Just bought an atlas 2

·
Registered
3,555 Posts

Still for sale? Very interested. Call 480 797-0469. May be able to pick it up. How far are you from San Jose?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
t-case

It is still ffor sale. There are 3 guys ahead of you waiting for it to be pulled out. I am removing it on may 17th so it will be ready for transport after that date.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Hey i tried emailing you about the 4.1...you never replied back or i just didnt get your mail. But anyway YJ4rox was in line and he threw me the offer....So i need more info. Please!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
t-case

You are still on the list in order. It will be out on 17 may. ready to ship on 19th or 20th

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
What spline input? For what tranny? Will it work on an AX-15?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
t-case

21 spline and I belive it will work on your tranny, I am unsure of the tranny I have. it is an auto with overdrive.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
4x4chef,

Are you letting Ok-YJ in front on me because Y4rox threw him the offer?
I think I should be in front of him since I actually replied to your original post.
Wouldn't that put me second?
Please let me know.

The Snowman

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
t-case

mine is an aw4 21 spline and I think you have a point about the order. I just don't want to get in a war over the whole thing. I figure it this way, if y4rox got out of line I wouldn't expect anyone to cut in his place and I want to be fair with everyone. Also if he has an ax15 it probably won't work anyway. But no matter what I just want to be fair. The list looks like this 1. nothernazxj 2. Wyojeeper 3. snowman 4. OK yj Now I think someone here dropped out but I am not sure which one. yj4rox was 3rd if anybody's name is on here that shouldn't be, please let me know. I hope I haven't got this all screwed up.! That's what all these pain meds are doing to me. 4x4chef

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
No more crying im backin out.....Snowman was right mine is a 23 spline.....I knew that though. :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts