Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will the slip yoke eliminator kit for the NP231 jeep t cases work on the NP231 t case on my s10??? ive never seen them sold for s10s but if they work on both i dont see why they dont market them for both... not much demand i guess cept from peeps like me. im thinking of doing the eliminator cuz im gonna have 9" of lift over stock in the rear and mite need to get a longer driveshaft anyway, so i was thinking of doing the eliminator then getting a custom slip shaft stye shaft i guess with maybe a cv up front to kill some vibes

·
Registered
201 Posts
I don't think the spline count is the same, anyway, go to www.tellico4x4.com they make a kit for the NP231C.

by the way, I have about 11" of lift on my ZR2 blazer and I am still running a slip yoke. the only slip yoke eliminator kit that is available for the NP236 which I have is one that just bolts a flanged yoke to the output shaft. it doesn't reduce the length of the output shaft any. I am not having any problems with the length of my driveshaft and mine is a two door

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats cool. i would like to see some pics of yours. before i did the solid axle on mine i was callin all kinds of places to see if they would make one or at least install one if i found it and no1 seems to like s10s. they all told me to buy a yota.... fukkers. thanks for the link. i think im gonna do the slip yoke eliminator if i find a d44 for the rear. i figure im gonna need a driveshaft custom made or get one of those bastard joints to get it to work so i mite as well do a slip yoke eliminator then get a nice shaft made up then my rear will be as stout as im gonna need

·
Registered
201 Posts
however long it takes for you to get it right:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.