Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the slip yoke eliminator kit for the NP231 jeep t cases work on the NP231 t case on my s10??? ive never seen them sold for s10s but if they work on both i dont see why they dont market them for both... not much demand i guess cept from peeps like me. im thinking of doing the eliminator cuz im gonna have 9" of lift over stock in the rear and mite need to get a longer driveshaft anyway, so i was thinking of doing the eliminator then getting a custom slip shaft stye shaft i guess with maybe a cv up front to kill some vibes

·
Registered
201 Posts
I don't think the spline count is the same, anyway, go to www.tellico4x4.com they make a kit for the NP231C.

by the way, I have about 11" of lift on my ZR2 blazer and I am still running a slip yoke. the only slip yoke eliminator kit that is available for the NP236 which I have is one that just bolts a flanged yoke to the output shaft. it doesn't reduce the length of the output shaft any. I am not having any problems with the length of my driveshaft and mine is a two door

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats cool. i would like to see some pics of yours. before i did the solid axle on mine i was callin all kinds of places to see if they would make one or at least install one if i found it and no1 seems to like s10s. they all told me to buy a yota.... fukkers. thanks for the link. i think im gonna do the slip yoke eliminator if i find a d44 for the rear. i figure im gonna need a driveshaft custom made or get one of those bastard joints to get it to work so i mite as well do a slip yoke eliminator then get a nice shaft made up then my rear will be as stout as im gonna need

·
Registered
504 Posts
you can get the sye from AA and all you have to do is drill and tap the end peace of the new case for the VSS. The clearance is .030- .060

·
Registered
201 Posts
however long it takes for you to get it right:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts