Pirate 4x4 banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
They are bronco springs with a double shackle. Flex pretty nice on a rti ramp but from what i seen last weekend yours has more of a "usable" flex.
Yeah I was surprised with the flex I had on the trail compared to what it looks like when I'm on the ramp. Considering all my shocks are $20 9" travel shocks, I'd say it turned out pretty good.:)

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Looks great, we will definitely have to get together for trail rides just minus the stock bronco 2's:flipoff2:

Well Shawn and I have been busy (especially Shawn)! Almost done with my engine swap should be running by the end of the week. Then Shawn and Brian the guy in the mustard FJ40 from the Con trip is redoing his landcruiser. He is running dana 60 front 14 bolt rear with 42" tires. Also put an Atlas 2 in for the transfer case.

And here is my 360, its a lot more complete just dont have the camera with me at the moment....

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I could have got you a deal on those driveshafts. I grow them in my front yard.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: man i need to get my shit done and ill come wheel with you guys sometime. probably guna up linkin front and rear with fj80 axles. not sure yet.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I'm going to be competing in a local rock crawling competition so we figured that it would be good if my cage was a little better. Now I have a bar behind the seats for the belts and we're going to be connecting it to the frame. And now instead of all the worn out padding with rust underneath, it's painted :)

Attachments

81 - 95 of 95 Posts