Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a nv4500 out of a 95 2wd. it has a driver side pto pump and a pinion brake(factory). anyone know what its worth or anyone have a use for either the pto or the tranny. also, will the pto fit a dodge tranny

·
Registered
154 Posts
I might be interested in the PTO, but to try to answer one of your questions, I'd think the PTO would fit a Dodge trans if you're talking about a Dodge NV4500.
Got any pics o the PTO?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be interested in the PTO, but to try to answer one of your questions, I'd think the PTO would fit a Dodge trans if you're talking about a Dodge NV4500.
Got any pics o the PTO?
ill get some pics up as soon as i can- I did mean the dodge nv4500-i have no idea what any of its worth

·
Registered
646 Posts
Only the first year GM NV4500's had different countershafts. The basic case diminsions are the same save the bell housing bolt pattern. The PTO will fit.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Finally got the pics uploaded for ya.
Let me know what ya want ot the PTO if ya decide to sell it.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
That's from a 3500HD (I-beam front axle, 10-lug wheels, etc) - probably a towtruck.

IMO, it would be worth the most to a towing co. that runs those trucks (PTO and all).

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was an hd-didnt know there was a difference called the guy i bought it from a while back, he said it was a railroad truck
thanks for all the info

1 - 9 of 9 Posts