Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NV4500 5 speed manual transmission with Advance Adapters for Small Ford Bellhousing (was bolted to a 400) and NP205 Ford Transfer Case. Granny and Overdrive - ROCK AND ROLL! Came out of a beautiful Colorado ’79 that hit a patch of black ice this winter and totaled every body panel. Trans and transfer case were pulled in perfect working order. Need stuff done around the ranch so it's got to go. I'll keep my auto a while longer.

Ready to bolt up to your small block or 400 motor (came out of) Full Size Bronco. Advance Adapters for NP205 Ford Transfer Case. Transmission ($1900. New) 400 Bellhousing, Advance Adapters ($750.new), clutch, flywheel, front and rear driveshafts, clutch rod, bellcrank, tunnel cover, lever, knob, boots hardware. All you’ll need to provide is a new cross member mount (50 bucks), a clutch pedal if don’t already run a manual, and a fresh blast of paint if you prefer.

$1500. obo. I’m in Chicago. 15 mins from O’hare Airport. Convenient to I94 or I294. Cheap. I need to move it though.

Would prefer not to ship, but I could do Forward Air on your dime if it doesn’t go locally (ideal).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts