Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any toyota owners in the crestview ,fl area wanna get a wheelin trip together lookin for a few yotas to go play

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry i didnt see anything about a 4x club on pei audio website i have seen a few jeeps parked there at the store before . what happened to nwfla4x4 club i hear they were disbanded .

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does anyone wanna get together saturday in crestview for a little wheelin trip ? not that theres much here but we can go to a pretty good washout section on a friends land here in crestview. theres still one spot ive never seen anyone make it through. oh and if youre scared of paint scratches dont bother to come there are some tight trails getting back there .. if anyones interested i was thinking around noon saturday everyone could meet at lowes by I-10 .:flipoff2:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I live in Crestview FL. I drive a Samurai on toyota axles. I was Rebel Zuk on the nwfl4x4 forum. Yeah that club disbanded a year or so ago......I wont get into it.....You have a friend that owns some land that has some washouts? Or are you talking about the washouts behind Lowes? Im down to go wheeling anytime you want brotha.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we can also go out to the yellow river mqanagement area and ride some trails nothing out there to great though i do know where theres a cool spot in blackwater forest you just gotta be careful during hunting season

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yeah I dont do BlackWater. I know quite a few people that has been ticketed for wheeling out there on that land. We use to have a badass pit to wheel out in Freeport, but someone on a bike got hurt, so he closed the land to us. There was also a pretty good pit across from Arena Rd Landfill. You could to it from the main dirt road behind Lowes as well. You had that very 1st pit on your right, go on up, you could make a right by the tower and it would take u out to that other pit, or you could go straight to the washouts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts