Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an ad with the entrance to the 311 trail in it at Evans Creek. You can see the same tree on the left as the pic with my Jeep and there is a trail head at the right top on the other end of the lot there. I just thought it was cool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
I was in my office (bathroom <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> ) early this morning reading my peterson's when I noticed that for the first time. Too funny!
I think that pick was taken from the Wheelin The West video.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess we both think the same on the toilet. I was lookin at a 4wheel and Sport ute last night at 11 <IMG SRC="smilies/tongue.gif" border="0">m and had to find every pic I had of the entrance to post it in the am. Wow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,924 Posts
Originally posted by WTO_BA:
<STRONG>I was in my office (bathroom <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> ) early this morning reading my peterson's when I noticed that for the first time. Too funny!
I think that pick was taken from the Wheelin The West video.</STRONG>
Man it must be something with the shitter and recognizing that picture, because i was think the exact same thing.

And by the way Evans was actually a little of a challange today due to it actually being a little muddy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet Andy I am most likely going wheelin next weekend at Evans or Im up to suggestions What day would you be able to go? I like Saturdays but Im open
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Could you guys tell me how to get to Evans creek? Never been, but wanna go!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,924 Posts
Originally posted by wheelinjp:
<STRONG>Sweet Andy I am most likely going wheelin next weekend at Evans or Im up to suggestions What day would you be able to go? I like Saturdays but Im open</STRONG>
I dont know about being able to go next weekend, but either day works. But let me know when you are going and I will see what I can do to go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GO GO GO GO hey did you know there is a cleanup sched. for Walker valley Sat? I would rather go wheelin though and it far for a day run. I feel kinda bad though.Like we should be helping our Northern brothers out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Originally posted by wheelinjp:
<STRONG>GO GO GO GO hey did you know there is a cleanup sched. for Walker valley Sat? I would rather go wheelin though and it far for a day run. I feel kinda bad though.Like we should be helping our Northern brothers out.</STRONG>
Yes you should come up and help. We plan on wheelin after the clean-up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
Nutzach, I'll give directions a try but I don't have map with me right now to get the correct numbers so these directions will be somewhat general.

Get on Highway 410, head east till you get to Buckley, go south to Wilkeson, continue south to carbonado, head towards the Mt. Rainier National Park and follow the ORV area signs.

The highway there is one of the only unpaved highways in the state.
PS. You will be heading towards Mowich Lake but the signs will point you to the ORV park about 1-2 miles before you get to Mowich Lake.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey did anyone read the lame post on the Snore board? How bored is Roger??
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,352 Posts
Originally posted by WTO_BA:
<STRONG>Yes you should come up and help. We plan on wheelin after the clean-up.</STRONG>
Whats up with this guys???

Don't you guys know that walker is MASSIVELY under attack?? Sure, you wanna wheel, but what happens if all the places to wheel are gone due to this kinda mentality??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Originally posted by Crash:
<STRONG>Whats up with this guys???

Don't you guys know that walker is MASSIVELY under attack?? Sure, you wanna wheel, but what happens if all the places to wheel are gone due to this kinda mentality??</STRONG>
<IMG SRC="smilies/confused.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/confused.gif" border="0"> I plan on being there <IMG SRC="smilies/confused.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/confused.gif" border="0">
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,352 Posts
I am going to try, might be hackin away at the toy but the wife may also have to work which also puts me in a bind......
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top