Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we at wrangler ave are hosting a free event on February 23. This will be our first run of the yr and our first promotion of the park. We are going to open all the trails and the mud pits. Our trails are designed narrow in the more technical parts (jeeps, small suvs, small s-10, etc). We are anticipating the trails being very slick but monuverable. NO bald tires!!!!! <---- seriously Were up to the challenge are U???? The trail speed should stay at designated 5 MPH. Check out pics for more info on how trails look in winter. Bigger Rigs are to stay in the fields and mud pits. Were hoping to see everyone there!!! This is our posting for the event I was hoping even though it was kinda late on letting you guys know that you might post this and let your members know. We are located in savona ny and our website is facebook.com/wranglerave. we ahve pics and info on the site if you are interested. Thanx for your time and we are hoping to see you guys there.

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
we at wrangler ave are hosting a free event on February 23. This will be our first run of the yr and our first promotion of the park. We are going to open all the trails and the mud pits. Our trails are designed narrow in the more technical parts (jeeps, small suvs, small s-10, etc). We are anticipating the trails being very slick but monuverable. NO bald tires!!!!! <---- seriously Were up to the challenge are U???? The trail speed should stay at designated 5 MPH. Check out pics for more info on how trails look in winter. Bigger Rigs are to stay in the fields and mud pits. Were hoping to see everyone there!!! This is our posting for the event I was hoping even though it was kinda late on letting you guys know that you might post this and let your members know. We are located in savona ny and our website is facebook.com/wranglerave. we ahve pics and info on the site if you are interested. Thanx for your time and we are hoping to see you guys there.

Where exactly is this? I don't facebook.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts