Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
they are primarily and ebay dealer. I ordered a few things from them and always got the parts in a timely manner. Never had a problem.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i contacted them about some psc stuff, and they were very prompt. then, as i was about to send them paypal, he said that he was quoted wrong from his supplier and that he would get back to me a new price...and haven't heard of anything for about a week and a half.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I use to work for him. They are a smaller operation and have alot on there hands. Just call them back. They will get it right. His name is richard.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I have ordered a lot from them. If I ever had a problem they were happy to fix it and in a timely manor. They have really honest cheap prices compared to the catalogs. I have now started the same operation they have with wholesalers but don't have my site up yet. So if you all need something let me know.

I'm guessing the reason they don't have an account with pirate is cuz they don't deal a ton of fab type stuff. Also with being a small operation like myself $240 to be a vendor on pirate is hard to justify when you offer stock replacement or off the shelf parts. $240 is nothing if you are getting a lot of business from pirate like BTF or Poly Performance. They would be better off as a vendor on Jeepforum than PBB.

Well enough jibber jabber but honestly Oconee is a great company to deal with!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Our new account

We just created our Pirate vendor account and saw this Post! Sorry you had some trouble contacting us before, like Alex said, were a small business of hard workers! If you haven't had your questions answered yet my personal email address is [email protected], I'll be more than happy to take care of you. Thanks!

Brent

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i got everything squared away with him and i'll be contacting you guys very shortly. thanks a lot

·
Registered
11,647 Posts
3 weeks doesn't seem out of line for shipping a radiator, how long did they say it would take? As for the gears, where did you ship them back to Oconee or somewhere that they had them drop shipped from?

Most of the little guys are just taking orders and getting stuff drop shipped from Yukon or wherever, so their money is tied up too.

BTW - this thread is about 3 years old, why not just start your own?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts