Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm lookin for a knob that goes on the interior light switch that's mounted on the dash of some early Cruisers. I have the switch itself (pic) just need the knob that screws on to it.

Also needed is a bulb assembly for an early style turn signal indicator.

I'm hookin up a line lock for my parking brake and I want to use an original dash mounted switch to activate it. Any help would be muchly appreciated ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Is your truck an original soft top truck? I thought they were only on OEM softtop rigs.

Anyhow, if you have no luck, I have seen them on some early toyota trucks, so you might find the knob there...

-brett

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mines not an og soft top, but I plan on putting this switch where my wiper switch is, then using the FWD indicator light for the brake indicator.

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's what the dash liiks like now so you get a better idea of what I'm talking about ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Wimberly 4x4 give this guy a call he's got all kinds of werid stuff

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have found the parts needed:D

Thank you guys for your replys;)

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
So, you will have to excuse me since I am an idiot and don't know these things. But, how is it you are going like 50MPH withe the e brake on and as far as I know the cruiser parked in the shop? (look at the last picture posted by mustard dog, Light switch 2 or something)

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FJ40needed said:
So, you will have to excuse me since I am an idiot and don't know these things. But, how is it you are going like 50MPH withe the e brake on and as far as I know the cruiser parked in the shop? (look at the last picture posted by mustard dog, Light switch 2 or something)
It's 65 to be exact:D

Speedo stuck there when the cable broke;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts