Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a box full of stuff that I got form the PO that I am just now going through...need to sell all of it off (or keep it if I think I may need it). Problem is...a lot of the stuff is in OEM Toyota boxes, with stickers that have part numbers...but I have no idea what some of it is, or what it fits. If I post some part numbers, can anyone tell me what they go to??

I also have some parts that I can't identify that are not in boxes. I will try to post some pics tonight.

·
Registered
515 Posts
PM or email me the part numbers and I will tell you what you got.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you need any other obscure part info check with LandPimp,
He has microfiches on about any cruiser known to mankind.:D
Bill

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
I can help too- I have the microfiche to look up in. If you have any Air conditioning parts I would like to buythem...

-Brett

·
Registered
524 Posts
Post pics of the stuff that doesn't have numbers, just don't offer a prize to the person who identifies the most! :(

$25 - $100 for the rear heater depending on where and when you sell it.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Winter (you missed it by about 3 days around here) and not in Houston (imagine it would be as useful as tits on a bull).

Hate to say it, if you want top dollar - Ebay :flipoff2: If not pick a price in between and be happy. ;)

Cruiserparts lists them up north for $100 but he stands by his stuff, don't imagine you want to warranty a used part: http://www.cruiserparts.net/parts/fj40.html

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Kaiser Bill said:
If you need any other obscure part info check with LandPimp,
He has microfiches on about any cruiser known to mankind.:D
Bill
and a HUGE printing fisch reader :) got the cool old paper parts catalogs and a dealer parts price book.......but I'm normaly lazy so I just call Al at Titus Will......;)

Bill.....I'm gonna make it to the next meeting......I promise......well more of a threat than a promise ;)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Landpimp, what paper do you use? I have an old printing reader too. WHen I print, I get very light smudges all across the paper, with no readable text or diagrams, but the paper is REALLY old. I think the printer works OK, and its prolly the paper.

By the way I have Supra, Cressida, 1st gen mini, 2nd gen mini/runner, 2WD & 4WD Tacoma fiche and a set of FJ40/55 fiche if anyone needs part numbers for any swaps or such...

drop me a line if ya ever need any numbers.
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Cracker said:
Landpimp, what paper do you use? I have an old printing reader too. WHen I print, I get very light smudges all across the paper, with no readable text or diagrams, but the paper is REALLY old. I think the printer works OK, and its prolly the paper.

[email protected]
just plain paper, it not that old of a machine, Canon, I got it from the Land Title company I use.....they didn't need it. It doesn't always feed the paper quite right, and I got to fidle with it to make it work..it is damn big though..so it's now in the back room(it spent 2 years on the dining room table ;)

·
Banned
471 Posts
Fiche info

Yeh, I have all the cruiser fiche from '63 FJ25 to '98 FJ100
all models. And a printing Canon as well. If I can help let me know also.

Kruzrtek

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Put something in the picture for size reference, but an initial guess would be rocker arm bushings.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts